Chapter 15

Cameron's POV

I don't know about Hayes and Ashley. I mean Hayes would be great to her and treat her like a princess but I feel it would be awkward. After all, they're MAGCON family, they're touring together...What happens if he breaks her heart? Ha, then I bet his face would be broken.

I shook the thoughts from my head and tried to concentrate on the road. I saw Nash staring at Shay and thought ooo someone's got a crush.

"Aye bro stop staring at Shay."I smirked while whispering.

"Shut up Cam, I cant help it. How old is she anyways?"

"Shes 14, and I'm 13. We're best friends but she's older because her mom made her go through 2 years of preschool. Oh and you're lucky she has her headphones in cause you whisper really loudly" Ashley said leaning forward to join our conversation.

"When's her next birthday?" Nash asked.

"Actually in about 2 weeks. She's turning 15...wait how old are you Nash?"

"Im 16, 17 in December." He replied smiling.

"Looks like I get to play match maker!" She giggled.

"Oh shush Ashley and go back to flirting with Hayes, does she even like you back."

"Nash I will kill you for that one." Ashley said punching him in the arm hard.

"She stares at you alot so I'm guessing she does." I said to Nash.

The rest of the ride Nash had a smirk on his lips probably planning his future with her. What a weirdo.

Hayes POV

I knew I shouldn't have flirted with her, right infront of Cameron but I couldn't help it! I had the chance and I took it.

I honestly didnt think it was that awkward for her to sit on my lap. I mean I was nervous that she would think it was weird. What am I talking about. I was nervous but I didn't think it was awkward. Does that even make sense. Oh god, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER HAYES! My thoughts were inturrupted by Ashley talking to me softly.

"So...Hayes...." She trailed off.

"So....Ashley...." I said mocking her.

"Oh shutup you goof. I just don't know what to talk about"

"Well we could play 20 questions?" I suggested.

"Sure you start because I suck at that game." She said causing me to chuckle.

"Question one, Hmmm....Favorite Color?" I asked.

"Blue definitely. Ok second question for you...hmm...Favorite Candy?"

"Hersheys Kisses, Question three favorite Song?" I said winking.

"Ok don't judge my choice here but, probably 'Bless the broken Road' by Rascal Flatts....I know I dont seem country but I am underneath all my swag." She said laughing.

"NO WAY! I really like that song too!"

"Really? I didnt expect you to be the country type?..." she giggled.

"Well I actually-"

"Oh would you two stop flirting already ew!!!" Shay yelled as our cheeks flushed pink.

"Sorry..." I heard Ashley mumble giggling.

I heard Nash snicker at Shay's reaction. The rest of the car ride was silent. As pulled into the driveway, we all climbed out of the car and began to walk inside. Well I wonder whar we're filming.

Ashley's POV

"You guys are cute. Its making me sick and lonely." Shay whispered into my ear as we were walking inside.

"Well I think Nash has his eye out for you so you wont be lonely for long." i winked at her as I walked to catch up with the other boys.

"So Cam what are we filming?" I heard Hayes question.

"Oh we're gonna film a Q&A video! So I'll set up the camera. You guys go sit on the couch."

"Fine Mr.Bossy!" I chuckled.

We all walked over to the couch. I sat down right in the middle, stretching out my legs taking up the whole couch. Hayes jumped on top of mt stomach sitting down and saying,

"Wow this couch is comfy."

"Get off me you fatty!" I laughed as i pushed him to the ground.

"Geez fat? Thats all muscle!" He said flexing to show off.

"What ever you say wimp." Nash said pushing his brother playfully.

I sat up straight on the couch, as Cam set his camera on the tripod. From left to right our order went like this. Shay, Me, Cam, Nash, and Hayes.

"Hey guys! Today I'm joined with my friends, and we're going to be doing a Q&A video. We'll be answering some of your guy's twitter questions, but first I'll introduce everyone!" Cam said as he started the video.

Hayes sneezed really loud, causing everyone to laugh, and  Nash gave him the 'bruh' look.

"Ok Hopefully he doesnt sneeze again but here we go. This is Shay!" Cam said as he gestured to her.

"Hi!" She said waving at the camera.

"Ok guys, I have news now. Drum roll please Nash. Bum, Bum, Bum! This is Ashley Greene, my new step-sister! I know you guys! I didn't tell you my dad was engaged, trust me I didnt even know until a few days ago. Anyway, moving on!"

"Cameron! I wanted to say something! I just wanted to say hi, and that Cam smells bad right now!" I said slapping Cam's chest.

"Ouch geez, you're violent! Ok anyways this is Nasg and Hayes but you probably already knew that." Cam chuckled.

"First question here! Do you guys 'fancy' anyone?" Nash said smirking.

"Well-" I heard Hayes start.

Oh no, this isn't gonna be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! I'm trying to update as much as possible ive just been realkt busy! But guess what! IM GOING TO DIGITOUR JACK AND JACK IN 3 DAYS!! ASDFGHJKL;  I dont have VIP I only got GA cause the VIPs were sold out and I didn't get my tickets in time. I'm still really excited though and I'm probably gonna cry like crazy. Well i hope you liked this chapter comment suggestions and what you thought of it. I love you guys, mwwwahhhh!

-Ashley