Chapter 26

Ashley's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open to the cold feeling of a hand slipping into mine.. I shot up in bed.

"Wh...Wh...Where am I?!" I said panicked.

"Ashley! ASHLEY! Calm Down Please!" Hayes said grabbing my shoulder trying to get me to relax.

"I.. IM...IM SC...SCARED" I said breathing heavily.

"Hey hey hey! Listen Ash!" Hayes said garbbing my face with both of his hand and making me look at him, as I started panting in fear.

"You're... lay down.. okay... just... keeo your blood pressure down.." He said looking into my eyes.

"I...o..ok..okay.." I said laying back down squeezing his hand...

Cam came rushing into the room with Sharanda and Nash as they all three ran up to me and hugged me. The nurse came walking in behind them.

"Um..m'am... Can y...you tell me why I'm here?" I stuttered out.

"Sure thing hun! Your brother here had you on his shoulders apperantly and you hit your head on a metal doorframe... you had a pretty big gash in the back of your head and the blood flow was heavy..." I smiled calm..

Reaching up to my head I felt it wrapped in gaze and thats when it set in... the worst headache you could imagine. My nose scrunched in frustration from the pain...

"Oh...I...is that all? When can... I leave... I have magcon..." I asked

"Well you can leave in about an hour and the doctor already wrote your pain killer prescription.... just take it easy and avoid extremely loud noises.... but you'll have to come back soon for your sugury before it gets too bad.." She said.

"Surgery? For my stitches... thats odd" I giggled...

"Oh you haven't told her.. The nurse said raising an eybrow at Cam..

"Told me...what?"

"Can I talk to her alone quick please" Cam said and everyone left the room.

"As...Ash.. I need to tell you something." He stuttered looking like he was on the verge of tears.

"O..okay..." I whispered reaching for his hand to hold.

"Well they did an MRI of your brain... to check if you had a concussion...and they found something...They...they... they found a...tumor..." Cam said as a few tears slipped out of his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.

My mouth dropped as my vision blurred with tears..

"N..n..no..no..no..no" I just kept saying...

Impossible. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im gonna make a chapter but here's some susspeennnnmseee sooo...

Anyways Hey! How's everyone been? Lol. Ive been busy with scho work and all... but i got a chance to update so I hope you all enjoy! Leave a comment and maybe a vote! I love you all, mwwwahhhh!

-Ashley

QOFT: Whats your favorite fruit?