Chapter 7

Ashley's POV

So last night after Cameron invited me to go to MAGCON with him, my mind was pretty much wandering. I was so nervous, excited, and overwhelmed all at once. I couldn't focus at all. I remember finishing out the dinner and then they had to leave. OOOOHHH, I remember swapping numbers so we could keep in touch too! It just seems so surreal lookin in your contacts and seeing his name.

I was a fan of them on vine ever since I first got the app, the girls at school drool over them....WAIT SCHOOL!!! I HAVENT TOLD ANY OF MY FRIENDS YET!!! SCHOOL TOMORROW IS GOING TO SUCK!!

Immediately I grab my phone and send a small quick text to my best friend Shay.

To: Shay my sissypooo

Call me asap, I've got news!!!!

Cameron's POV

Last night after dinner and watching some television, we all exchanged numbers and then my father and I left. I'm so excited that Ashley is going to come to MAGCON, I know that she'll love it and love all the boys.

I had woken up about a hour ago and just finished getting ready. I called Nash because it was a sunday and I wasnt doing anything today.

"Hey Nash, Its Cameron whats up"

"Cam, I have caller ID, ya know..."

"Oh shut up smartass, what are you planning on doing today?" I chuckled.

"Nothing much, Wanna go to the beach?"

"Sure! We could go surfing? Should I bring my gear?"

"Sure bro!" He said.

"Ok I'll be over in ten cya"

"Yep, bye"

I hung up and went to grab my stuff. I told my dad where I was going and that I'd be back later. I got in my car and ten minutes later I was at Nash's house. Walking inside Skylynn ran up and attacked  with questions practically.

"CAMERON I HEARD YOU'RE GETTING A SISTER, DOES SHE LIKE HORSES? WILL SHE PLAY HORSES WITH ME? IS SHE PRETTY? WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE" DOES SHE LIKE THE COLOR PIN-"

"Skylynn, sweetie just take a breath." I chuckled.

"Well....TELL ME ABOUT HER!" she squealed.

"Well, really Nice, I'm sure that she likes horses and will play with you. She has blueish-greenish eyes, and long curly hair. Her hair looks like Ramen noodles, a bit, ya know? Oh, and I think she said her favorite color is yellow?" I smiled to the little girl.

"Ooooooo, She sounds pretty."

After I even got the chance to replied, she hopped off to go swing on her playset in the backyard. I walked up stairs to Nash's room and walked in.

"Hey man, ready to go?"

"Yeah just go wait in the car, I've gotta grab a few things quick" He said.

I began walking downstairs and I was about to walk outside when I saw Hayes in the kitchen.

"Sooooo, Cameron, whats your sister like?" he asked.

"She's honestly one of the sweetest people I've ever met." I said.

"Well that's good! So when do I get to meet her?"

"Well, actually shes going to Magcon with us in New Jersey. I talked tp Bart and he said it would be cool."

"Yes! I cant wait! I'll finally have someone there around my age!" He jumped around excitedly.

Just then Nash came downstairs. Hayes looked at him and his eyes got wide.

"WAIT! Can I come PLEASE! I need a tan super badly!" Hayes asked urgently.

"Yeah sure buddy, is that alright Cam?" Nash asked me.

"Yeah its fine go grab your stuff were leaving in ten!" I said.

"Great thanks!"Hayes smiled as he ran upstairs to grab his stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey! This chapter wasnt really intresting,I know! THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE AMAZING THOUGH, I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. Ok well I'm going to go write the next chapter befors I forget...so mwahhh. LOVE YOU!

-Ashley