Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

When we arrived at Shay's house Nash went with her inside to help her pack and then Cam, Hayes and I, went to my house.

Shay's POV

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled as Nash and I walked into my house.

"Well I guess shes not here?" Nash said.

"She's probably at work, lets just git upstairs and pack." I smiled.

Nash followed me up the stairs and into my room. He sat down on my bed and I walked over to my closet and pulled a suitcase out of the bottom of it. I put the case on my bed and started folding clothes and putting them in there.

"Dont forget shampoo and stuff! The hotel's stuff sucks usually." Nash chuckled.

"I knew I was forgetting something! I laughed as I grabbed my small bottles or carry on shampoo and conditioner.

"So do you have everything..?" He asked.

"Ummm. Close your eyes I need to  grab my underwear and bras..." I said with my cheeks turning pink.

He closed his eyes and I grabbed my undegarments and threw them into the bag. Unfortunately a lacey pink bra fell out and onto the bed. When it did Nash opened his eyes and started laughing.

"Nice bra Shay!" He said clutching his stomach with laughter.

"Shutup!" I said punching him.

"That was weak!" He laughed more.

"You're weak!" I taunted him as I jumped onto the bed and tackled him.

This resulted into a wrestling  match where we both started laughing like idiots and then, all of a sudden Nash flipped us over so he was on top. I looked up at him and he was looking at me already. The look in his eyes was like he was trying to say somethinv but couldnt get it out. He looked so focused and happy, and his eyes showed everything. He started leaning towards me and millions of thoughts shot through my head.

Just then the moment was interrupted when I heard a shout from downstairs.

"Shay are you home hunny?" My moms voice said.

"Ummm....yeah!" I yelled back as nash got off of me and we both started blushing.

I coulnt stop thinking about what happened a moment ago. All that was running through my head was,

Was he going to kiss me?

Ashley's POV

We went to my house and Hayes and Cam sat downstairs. I ran upstairs and packed all of my stuff in about 30 minutes. Wow new record, I thought. I walked downstairs with my bags and I saw my mom waiting in the kitchen.

"Ashley, Cam has to tell you something!" My mom smiled.

"We're actually leaving in an hour I guess! Bart mixed uo the times so we have to leave now for the airport now! Dont worry Nash just told Shay too!" He smiled.

"WHAT!!!" I screamed.

"Yeah ummm..." Hayes said.

"Don't worry hun! I know your nervous and excited but everything will be okay! I promise! Cameron will help you if you need anything, and dont worry, Im only a phone call away. Plus its just a week!" My mom smiled as we walked towards the door...

"You guys I haven't even changed yet!" I said.

"You can change at my house we have to stop and get my bags anyways!" Cam smiled.

I sighed not wanting to leave so quickly and I squeezed mom in a hug.

"I love you mommy." I whisper.

"I love you too sweetpea, be good!"

"I will!" I chuckled as we headed out the door.

Cameron soon drove back to Shay's and we picked her and Nash up. We then headed to the boys house and Cameron and Nash went to go get their bags while Shay waited in the car. I followed Hayes to the guest room so I could help him with his bags.

"Shit I forgot my suitcase in the car!" I groaned.

"Its okay you can borrow something from me again!" he smiled.

He handed me a sweatshirt that said "HAYES" with a rectangle on it and a pair of black sweatpants. I raised my eye at the sweatshirt and laughed.

"What! I like my merch! Its comfy!" He chuckled.

I walked into the bathroom and changed quickly then gave hayes his clothes that he had borrowed me last night.

"Thanks...again...." I giggled.

"No problem, now c'mon!" He saud grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door and towards the car.

Lets go!! I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

I originally wrote this chapter really long so I split it in half so Im posting two chapters tonight! Lol wow! Anyways I hoped you liked it so please comment and vote! I love you all, mwahhh!!!!

-Ashley