Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

"Cam, can you can downstairs quick? I need to have a serious discussion with you."

"Uhhh... ok dad" I replied. Shit did I do something wrong?

I walk downstaire and run my hand through my hair. I see my dad sitting on the couch, and he pats the seat next to him. I take a seat and my father lets out a loud sigh.

"Well Cam, I don't know how to say this...but....I'm engaged."

"YOU'RE WHAT!!!?!??!"

"I'm engaged, and were going to dinner to her house for dinner tomorrow night."

"WHAT THE FUCK! DAD WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU EVEN HAD A GIRLFRIEND? THIS IS SO NOT OK! WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS SITUATION!?!?"

"I dunno, I knew you wouldnt deal with it well so I never told you?....sorry..."

"DAD! SORRY DOESNT CUT IT OK? YOUR GETTING M.A.R.R.I.E.D, AND I DONT EVEN KNOW MY STEP MOM? I'M PANICING OK!?!??!"

"Cameron just sit down and breath! Ask as many questions as you want!"

I take a seat and place my head in my hands. What am I going to do with this man.

"Dad I have thousands of questions"

"Well ask away! I'm hear to help you understand and be happy and this!"

"First, whats her name even?" I state calmly.

"Cindy Marie Greene" he smiles.

"How old is she, and ok." I try breath and stay calm.

"She is 45, only a year younger!!"

"uhh...ok, has she been married before?"

"Yeah she got a divorce four years ago, and her maiden name is actually Anderson, but she didnt want to do all the paperwork to change it back" he chuckles.

"Oh cool I guess...uhh...how long have you been dating"

"Two years, I can already tell that I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Oh thats nice, thanks for telling me... So does she have any kids?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, actually she does! She has a thirteen year old daughter...ugh I cant remember her name...Allison, Ashton...it will come back to me some time"

"So Im finally going to have a little sister!" I asked cheerfully!

"Haha yes, Cam." he smiled.

"Well, I hope shes not a brat!" I tried to lighten the mood.

"I hope so too, I havent even met her yet either!"

"ohhhhh...uhhh..ok?" I ask kind of concerned.

"Well Cam, I'm going to bed. I suggest you do too, we've got a big day tomorrow"

"Ok night dad, love ya" I say back.

I walk upstairs to my room, and tweet,

"Tomorrow big things will be changing in my life"

The only thing left now, is hope.
I hope tomorrow will be ok. That was the last thing I thought before I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

YAY, chapter two is done! Well tommorrows going to be fun I guess(; hahhaa. I'll be posting the next chapter shortly stay tunedd. Well I love you! Thanks for reading mwahhh!

-Ashley