Chapter 9

Hayes POV

So one minute Nash, Cam and I were at the beach...the next we're in a mob? Then somehow we got out of it, and started to run towards CherryBerry!

"I'm so glad Ashley was at the beach!" Cameron said.

"Wait Ashley? As in THE Ashley? Nash asked?

"Haha yeah. She's meeting us at CherryBerry!" Cam replied.

"Wait fill me in! I'm so lost!!" I said!

"Ashley...My new step sister, she saved us...and is meeting us at CherryBerry!" Cameron chuckled.

"Wait...Isn't she thirteen too?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. Well she's gonna be here in thirty seconds with her friend Shay..." Cam said...

Thoughts raced through my mind. Do I look ok? What will she look like? Is she nice..? I wonder if she plays any sports?

I heard to girls walk up and start talking to Cameron and Nash. I just kept my gaze on my shoes.

"Oh and this is Hayes." I heard Cam say.

I looked up and say a girl. I looked up from my shoes and looked her directly in in the eyes. She stared right back into mine. Instantly I felt my stomach flip. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey! I'm sorry its shorrt I have fake nails on and its hard to type....Also I wanted to end on a cliff hanger!! OOO! I'll write the next chapter soon. MWAHHH! Thanks for reading! Leave me your opinion?!

-Ashley