Chapter 12- First, er, Second Day?

You had gotten up early and threw on the uniform. Completing your daily morning routine, you bounded down the stairs towards the kitchen.

Ikio flinched when he heard you, and cautiously turned around, "Are you....... happy?"

Ryan popped his head out from his bedroom and said groggily, "In the morning?"

"It's my first day! I have to make a good impression! But tomorrow I'm going to sleep so I swear if you even try to wake me up..." Your tone switched from bright and cheery to downright murderous.

"You got it, chief!" They squeaked before rushing off to do their own routines.

After a nice healthy breakfast, you practically ran out the door, calling back to your uncle about how you wanted to talk to the homeroom teacher before class started. You bolted down the street before you came to a stop in front of the prestigious high school. Straightening out your brand new uniform, you held your head high and walked onto campus grounds. Now understanding the school layout a bit better, you proceeded to walk down its pristine hallways towards where you presumed your classroom would be. Strangely enough, the area seemed empty, which confused you since it wasn't that early. You quickly found your way to a giant door with the classic 1-A next to it. You were shocked for a moment about the size of the door but then mentally scolded yourself, thinking it was inconsiderate of yourself to forget that quirks can greatly change a person's size.

You knocked on the door and heard a gruff, "Come in."

Pushing open the huge door, you saw a man in an extremely ugly yellow sleeping bag. But you respected his life choices because he was comfortable and sleeping during school, which was goals.

"Sorry to disturb you, sir. But do you know where a man named Aizawa is?" You asked as politely as possible.

"That would be me. Are you that new student?" He said, glaring at you.

"Yes! My name is-"

"You're late." He interrupted you, "Do you think this school is a joke to you? I should expel you right now."

"I'm sorry but what do you mean? I woke up earlier this morning so I could be here 20 minutes early to talk to you." You said offended.

"The class is already in English." He deadpanned.

"WHAT?!?!?" You shrieked and ran to the clock next to his desk.

He was right. You were really late. Reeaalllllyyyyy late.

"No no no no no no no no no no no! Oh no!," You whipped around panicking, "I thought I woke up early! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Please don't expel me!"

Ignoring you, the man who was to be your teacher took a long slurp out of a juice box, "Your files say that you are transferring from America. Your clocks may still be on that time."

You quickly realized he was right, your family had been waking you up for the past couple of days but your Uncle had fried most of the clocks in the house last night, so you weren't surprised that they didn't know you were all super late.

"I'm so sorry! You're right. But please I beg you don't expel me!" You said, being humiliated like this on your first day almost brought tears of frustration to your eyes, but you held them in, determined to stay strong.

"You will have after-school detention for the next week. If you pull a stunt like this, or any other that I disapprove of, you are out of this school. This course is for those who take it seriously and want to truly become a superhero. If you don't get that, you don't deserve to be here. There are a ton of kids on that waiting list, eager for you to slip up and get them in this class." His cold words cut through you but you brushed it off and nodded.