Chapter 6- The Battle of Robots II

You stared up at the gigantic robot and tried to figure out a plan.

My quirk is basically useless right now so I need to figure out a way to beat it without my powers. This thing is huge so there's no way I can beat it head-on. It has to somehow be controlled and there must be wiring inside, if I can get inside, I may be able to short-circuit it, but I have to hurry time is running out. U.A has to spend a lot of money on these things so they probably want to use cheaper metal- maybe aluminum? But how can I break it? I can probably use a rock but how will I get to the top? Use one of the nearby apartment buildings!

You grabbed a medium sized rock in your hand and ran to the nearest building. Running up the stairs, you climbed, to the roof. You panted a bit but quickly gathered yourself. Seeing the 0-pointer approaching, you balanced yourself at the edge of the building.

Come on...

You waited until the robot was directly in front of you before leaping off. You landed harshly on it's 'shoulder', but rolled to lessen the impact. Climbing to the back, you began to pound into the metal, using one arm to keep your self from falling and the other to bash it in. One of the metal plates were beginning to fall apart, so you dropped your rock and began trying to pull the metal. The 0-pointer had figured out you were on it's back and was trying to reach you. Glad you had managed to find that one spot in it's back it couldn't reach, you continued to pull.

CREAK!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, the metal gave way and began to peel quickly, taking you with it. You gave out a yell of surprise, as you were now dangling off the piece of aluminum, about 25 meters off the ground (equivalent to an 8-story building) and you knew that falling would result in highly likely death. Your grip had begun to slip, and you were sliding down. You tightened your hold and proceeded to drag yourself up a little bit more. Deciding you might as well take the risk, you pulled yourself up and before you could slide anymore, you began to run towards the opening in the robot's back. The 0-pointer shook itself and you had just made it into the opening right has the metal sheet that had been holding you fell towards the ground. 

That was way too close.

You breathed heavily and struggled to your feet. Thick wires surrounded you and you tried to find the one that could shut it down. You pulled a yellow wire and the whole robot leaned to the left. You pulled a purple wire and the robot leaned to the right. You pulled random ones and figured out:

Yellow- Lean to the left

Purple- Lean to the right

White- Move forward

Black- Move right arm

Orange- Move left arm

Red-Smash something

From the outside, as you were pulling and twisting wires, the robot was beginning to malfunction and had started doing what looked like La Macarena? Back to you, you only had one wire left. The blue one. You pulled it and it broke in your hands. Suddenly, the robot began to shake as smoke came out rose from the body. Realizing what was about to happened, you jumped out the opening.

As you plummeted to the ground, you expected yourself to go 'SPLAT!', but were surprised to see yourself land on a humongous teddy bear. You landed safely and saw one of the girls you saved drop her arm. The stuffed animal returned to it's normal size and she fainted, blood dripping out of her mouth. She, and the other girl, both had an arm draped around Alex's neck for support. You rushed over to him and helped support the girl who saved your life.

  "TIME'S UP!" Present Mic's voice rang out .  

His words echoed in your head an insecurity crept in.

"Did I do well enough? What if I hadn't trained hard enough? Oh god, what are my parents going to sa-"

"Is there anyone hurt?" A faintly familiar voice rang out.

"Here dear, have some jelly beans." An elderly woman with a doctor's coat and a gigantic syringe as her cane, came wobbling towards us as she dropped off the candy in some random kid's hands.

"Oh my!" She gasped as she went to the two girls that passed out on us and gave them a big smooch on the heads. She gave one to Alex, who looked shocked at what was going on and came towards me.

"Recovery Girl!" You gasped, recognizing her.

"Took you long enough," she chuckled and gave you some Smarties.

"Um thank you?"

"Don't worry about the two girls, they'll be fine. Cementoss!"

A tall muscular.... man of cement? came towards us and scooped up the two girls up as if they were nothing.

"Well, who's next?" She said.

"Wait, you work here???" You asked.

"Yup!" She said cheerfully, "I'm the school's nurse!"

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh."

Before you could continue, a kid cried out in pain and she rushed over to them, leaving you there with Alex.

"You know her?" He asked you.

"Not really, but I met her on the bus."

"Anyway... t-th-t-th-"

"Are you trying to say 'thank you?'" You said, amused.

His face flushed in embarrassment and he looked away, "Whatever."

*In the room above*

"I must say, the madam has a fantastic flare. Of course not one to match moi but-" Yuga Aoyama said, flipping his hair over his shoulder.

1-A sweatdropped at this as Sugar daddy, a.k.a Rikido Sato yelled out sbout the language differences, "Pick one already!"

"She does do a fantastic job of analyzing the situation." Momo states with a tone of admiration.

"Who cares? Look at her tits!" The purple haired bastard said excitedly, which recieved him a tongue lashing, literally, from best frog Tsuyu Asui.

"Stop being so perverted."

"(Y/f/n), huh? Looks like you've got some potential." Aizawa thought to himself.