Chapter 8- Body Assessment II

So you guessed that the whole thing was an over glorified version of capture the flag from Amara's description. You had to hit Alex on the head a couple times because of his flirting, but other than that, you thought that you had a pretty good team.

Your group had been given a location in the city to go to, and a 'flag' (it was really just an empty water bottle) and were told that the object had to be fully visible and you cannot resort to too much violence against other players. You ended up getting an dead-end alley and decided to put the water bottle halfway in the wall (vertically not horizontally) and so it could still be fully seen, you used chalk to draw a circle around it. You planned to have two people on the roof of the two buildings surrounding the alley and two guarding the entrance.

"Ooo! We can have an army of enlarged stuffed animals blocking the main entrance. " Hitu said excitedly.

"Alex and I can be more of the heavy hitters, and when they come in we can ambush them!" You said, liking the idea,

"I don't know... We are still pretty weak from the previous one, maybe we should be in the roof?" Amara questioned.

Hitu and you glanced at each other before smiling widely at the other two, "You guys can go up to the roof, and we'll guard down here!"

"Looks like we'll be having some time to ourselves..." Alex said, trying to slide his arm around Amara's waist.

She pushed his head away, effectively stopping him, "Yeah how about no. I'll take the left building and you take the right."

We then proceeded to set everything up, and soon, we were ready.

"Alright! This should be a piece of cake!  It's just us against...." your voice trailed off as you realized how many people are actually in the gigantic room.

"34 other teams." Amara's voice cut in.

"What the hell?!? I swear this is some type of illusion trick thing, how did they fit that many people in here?!?!?" You exclaimed.

You turned around towards the one-sided glass covered balconies and made the 'I'm watching you' motion to them.

~With 1A~

"What is she doing?" Izuku deadpanned.

The class kind of shrugged, also intrigued by your strange habits. They all had favorites already picked out and you had definitely made the list with your earlier stunt.

"No idea. Hey isn't that the kid who can make themselves into any type of food they want?" Sato asked, directing the attention away from you.

~Back to you~

You suddenly sneezed and so did a random kid in the distance.

"Bless you." Everyone said simultaneously, except for Alex, who had been picking his nose.

"Someone's talking about me," you thought.

"Okie, anyway I think we have a pretty good strategy planned out. Is there anything else you guys think we need?" You asked your groupmates.

Alex immediately replied, "Group name."

"Oh no. Bad idea. Terrible idea actually." Amara objected.

"I second said statement. Unless you want the next atomic war to break out, you never suggest group names in a group. Next thing you know everyone's changing it and there's always that one person who tries to combine everyones name. Nuh-uh." You made an 'x' with your arms.

Hitu slowly lowered her hand as you spoke before muttering, "But all of our names would go great together, we could have been (Couple letters of your name)ituaralex."

You pointed at her, "Case in point."

"Are you ready? Let's hope you are! 'Cause it's time to go, go, GO!!!!!!!" The sort of annoying voice of Present Mic boomed, startling everyone.

"I really wish he'd stop doing that." You groaned.

Yeah we were all hyped up for a fight but it was pretty much for nothing, after about 10 minutes nobody came by and Hitu plopped down to the ground.

I bet everyone's been standing by their own flags, too scared to leave it behind. You thought.

"Guys! A couple of us should head out and try to get a couple of flags!" You yelled out.

"I was just thinking that!" Alex yelled out, "I'll go!"

Hitu said that she will stay so she can control the army of stuffed animals, Amara said that she'll stay too, bc she felt tired so you decided to leave with Alex (cause you know convenience).

You left quickly, keeping your guard up, standing back to back. You would glance around a corner and check if the coast was clear and so would Alex. You two were working well together until he started humming the Mission Impossible theme song and you started humming the Agent P theme song from Phineas and Ferb. This iniated a heated whisper argument about which one was better situated for the current moment.

"Are they seriously arguing right now?" A voice whispered but you caught it.

You whipped around and ran around a corner, running right into a kid who suddenly fell back, you flipped him over and grabbed his belt, he was out. Alex jumped right over you, transforming into water before grabbing the other three teens and holding them in a giant sphere of water. You quickly stuck your hands in and took their belts as well. The water dispersed and the enemy team fell to the ground, unconscious. You two quickly found their bottle, which was standing in the middle of the ground and Alex pocketed it into himself, the part holding it became water.

"That's pretty handy," you commented, impressed.

"I know," he grinned, which resulted in an eyeroll from you.

This repeated once more, but the next team put up a better fight, with some amazing quirks such as their body becoming being covered in spiky blades and being able to roll like a porcupine/hedgehog thing. But you managed to snag their flag and get a member out.

They were going to chase you when Present Mic's famous words rang out, "TIME'S UP!"