Chapter 2- Home Sweet Home

After a long flight, you finally landed back in America. The flight attendants and pilots began their goodbye speech and you woke up from a very uncomfortable slumber. You had been stuck in the worst seat, the dreaded middle seat. On your right was a greasy and smelly old man and to your left was a young mother with her fairly young baby in her lap. Even worse, the old guy had periodically let out the worst farts and his snoring scared the baby, who in turn woke up the entire plane with their crying. Then, when the mother would try crying the baby down, they would start throwing a tantrum which resulted in your hair getting pulled out. Your neck pillow was about as cozy as a rock so at this point, you were ready to jump out the window and kiss the ground. When the 'thank you for flying with us and we hope you enjoy your stay in America' part was done, you practically dove over greasy-guy's lap and bolted out of that plane. As soon as you were out, you breathed in the highly populated air happily. Anything was better than farts.

Figuring out the flight's baggage claim, you started heading over to the section. Like a good person, you waited BEHIND the yellow line unlike the some people who crowded the baggage claim thing. You saw your luggage heading your way and through multiple 'excuse me's and 'sorry!'s. You were extremely grateful to your parents' advice on how you should brightly decorate your bag so it will stand out from the rest.

You received everything that you brought with you and began heading towards the train. Once exiting, you went in and managed to find a seat. The train filled up rather quickly, and as an elderly woman came on board, you gave her your seat.

"Thank you," she said happily, "Not many people give up their seats to people like me nowadays."

"It's quite alright, ma'am," you said politely.

Although, you had wanted to go on your phone she began talking to you about her life and you listened intently. It turns out, she had come from Japan as well and was actually a pro-hero!

"Really? You're a hero! That's amazing!" you said.

"Yup! My hero name is Recovery Girl!" she responded with just as much glee.

"Cool! I'm actually trying out for a spot in the heroics class in Japan's top school so I can become an international hero!" You said happily.

"You're aiming for U.A? That's a very difficult school to go into. Do you believe you can do it?" She questioned.

"I never thought it was a matter of believing, I think it's a matter of trust. You have to trust in your self and your power to succeed." You said and Ms. Recovery Girl smiled at the answer.

You two continued to talk aimlessly, it turned out that she was visiting some old friends. However, just as you were about to tell her about your quirk, the train arrived at your stop and it was time to go.

"Thank you for the wonderful conversation! I hope the next time we meet, I'll have the honor of fighting by your side!" You waved to the old woman, who waved back with a grin.

When you left the train, she thought, We'll be meeting sooner than you know.

You had left quite the impression on Recovery Girl with your kind heart, ideals and manners. She was definitely going to put in a few words for you here and there.

Meanwhile, you were exiting out of the train station when,

"(Y/n)!!!!!" a familiar male's voice rang out in the air before you felt yourself get glomped.

"Ugh. Hello to you too, Jackson." You mumbled before hugging him back.

"Jackson?!?! Oh how you wound me!" Your best friend cried out dramatically.