Chapter 7- Body Assessment

A/N: Yes everyone speaks almost perfect Japanese,because you know, convenience!

After Present Mic's over the top explanation, that you actually listened to this time, you got the gist of what you needed to do. There would be a basic middle school examination of your skills but with the allowed usage of your quirks following a short obstacle course. The race consisted of two levels; the first was where you had to complete a certain amount of physical challenges, and the second was a team exercise.

The last one was what you believed would end up being the most difficult one since they didn't tell you what would be in the section, and the only information you had was from some old rumors. Everyone lined up side by side and you were lucky enough to get a spot in the middle of the line. We had remained in the same groups from the previous test and we were located at the entrance to the city.

"GO!"

Everyone rushed forward to their equipment and began to try and complete the first round as fast as possible. You ran over to the weights and tested what worked best for you. '200' kilos was as far as you could go and that was only thanks to training from your parents. Meanwhile, Teddy bear girl was using the power of god and stuffed animals to lift 1400 kilos. After other extensive series of other workouts which really made you regret buying that box of cookies for breakfast, the first level was completed.

As Present Mic yelled that it was time to move on to the next station, you felt exhausted and your body was sweating to the point you could have been mistaken for Niagara Falls.

Damn. You thought, I forgot to put on deodorant. Better not stand too close to anyone.

"Alex, (y/n), Hitu, Amara!" Present Mic yelled out.

"Wait wha?" Your deodorant thoughts faded away as you re-entered the present.

"Did you not pay attention to anything that was just said?" The oh-so annoyingly familiar voice of Alex remarked.

Ignoring him completely, cause you know, got to block out the haters, you turned to the girls that were approaching you, "Hey I'm guessing you guys are Hitu and Amara right?"

"Uh, yeah, hello. My name is Amara, I'm an exchange student from Tunisia, my quirk is that I can shrink or enlarge anything I want at will with no effects. Kind of like the American hero Antman." 

Amara had beautiful dark brown eyes with a stunning chocolate complexion. Her braids trailed down from her head to her shoulders and they framed the outline of her face perfectly. She was really fit and had an interesting birthmark on her right cheekbone that just added to her beauty. Her clothes consisted of a simple pink t-shirt and jean shorts.

"Hello! My name is Hitu, I'm from Nepal and my quirk is that I can control stuffed animals to do whatever I wish. It takes less energy to do it at night so if I do it too much during the day, I can puke blood. I previously reached my limit in the last test so I don't know of how much help I may be. And you?"

Hitu was very bright and cheerful, with a tanned skin tone and stunning hazel eyes. She had black, long, wavy hair that was frizzy from the robot fight but still somehow managed to look perfect, which got you kind of jealous since you were pretty sure you forgot to brush your hair this morning. She was wearing a red garment that you couldn't identify but admired all that same and wore some really ornate earrings that dangled from her ears.

"I'm Alex, and you're beautiful." The dumb idiot said while smirking.

"I seem to have lost my response along with all interest for you." Amara sassed back and you just had to give her a high five for it.

"Damn that was fireeeee!" You laughed. "By the way I'm (y/n), I'm from America and my quirk is that whatever I sing comes to life. Also, that idiot Alex over there is also from America, unfortunately, and has the power to turn into water."

You noticed the two girls slightly shuffled away from you when you said you and Alex were from America. You felt kind of hurt but hoped that you would be able to change their perspective of you in the future.

"So, uh, can you guys let me know what we have to do?"