Character Background

Name: (Y/f/n)
Home: America
Family History: There is nothing really wrong with your family with you being a typical teen and them being typical parents. I try to generally have two parents so I apologize if this does not suit your living situation.
Character Personality: Due to trying not to use your quirk you don't talk too much to those who aren't in your friend group. You semi-put yourself out there. If the person seems friendly, you'll introduce yourself, but if they do not seem friendly, you won't. However, once you are with your friends, you let your boisterous self fly. You are intelligent but don't like to brag. You are also extremely loyal so if anyone tries to mess with those you care about, they better watch out. You have a kind personality but a short temper and you are kind of lazy with things you don't want to do.

Hero Name: Songbird
Quirk: Song Animation
Quirk Description: You can only use songs that already exist/have been written and produced. You also need to sing at least four lines of a song to activate this power. This quirk takes the lyrics of a song and a specific interpretation of it and makes it come to life. For example, if you were to sing, Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus, "I came in like a wrecking ball/ I never hit so hard in love/ All I wanted was to break your walls/ All you ever did was break me/ Yeah you wreck me...", you could make a literal wrecking ball appear to break down whatever may be in your path.
Quirk Limitation: This quirk is very powerful but you can only sing for 10 minutes before needing a 15 minute break. You are also not immune to getting a dry throat and any illness that effects your throat (such as strep or a common cold) may render your quirk useless.

Rate scale from 1-5 with 1 being absolutely no capability to 5 being really good at.
Speed: 3-4
Agility: 4-5
Intelligence: 5
Flexibilty: 2-3
Strength: 3
Leadership: 3-4
Power Usage: 4-5
Teamwork Skills: 1-2

Hero Costume:
[To be drawn soon]