Chapter 3- Foreign Student Entrance Exam

Japan's summer break was officially over so it was time for you to try for U.A's foreign student entrance exam which was on the second day of school for normal students. You had flown back about a week ago after promising frivolously to Sam and your parents that you'll call and text them.

"I'll visit as soon as I can!" Sam had promised.

You had, luckily, gotten into other schools, so even if you miserably failed at the U.A. entrance exam, it wouldn't be horrible and you could attend a different school (though it would be quite humiliating). The foreign student entrance exam was a difficult, and extensive set of tests meant to break you. It consisted of the: (1) The Test of Knowledge- a 500 multiple-choice test that was to be completed in 2 hours; (2) The Battle of Robots- from what you heard, it was similar to the students' entrance exam, where robots of different points will be fought against and needed to be defeated; (3) Body Assessment- where you would be forced to complete a brutal obstacle course filled with lava pits, poison gas, and many other frightening things, (4) Quirkless Fights- Where you must attack 'villains' and save up to a maximum of 25 civilians without any usage of power; (5) Students vs. Students- top students from Classes 1A, 1B, and 1C, will fight against you until one of you gives up, or passes out. Even better, the entire current student population is supposed to be watching

You were ready but still scared, you didn't like to lose and you really wanted to get in. As for the one person you thought could have been your friend *cough, Izuku, cough*, you had accidentally given him the wrong number, and as luck would have it, he was stuttering and shaking so much, he typed in the wrong number too. So you two had no way of contacting each other and you had no idea if he even got into U.A.

I'm sure he did, even though he didn't tell me what his S.G.A was, I'm sure it was enough. You thought as you began to head to the high school.

Reaching the high school, you looked up in awe at the seemingly skyscrapers. Then you snickered to yourself, realising that the building appeared to be an "H", possibly standing for "hero". You walked up to the entrance were the U and A were above it. Making sure the coast was clear, you quickly took a selfie, figuring you could send it back home later. Then, you proceeded to enter the school.

You saw a random student that had been walking down the hallway and quickly walked over to them, "Excuse me, can you tell me where the auditorium is?"

As she turned around, her brown hair bobbed up and down. She smiled even though it looked like she was in a hurry, probably to get to class.

"Uh, yeah! Take a right down this hallway then turn left. I'd show you but I don't want to be late, sorry!" After doing some quick hand gestures she waved you off and ran in the opposite direction.

"Ok then."

You followed her instructions and reached a humongous stadium like theater. Masking your surprise, you signed in and recieved a number. You found a seat and plopped down relieved.

.
.
.

"Hi!" Two voices simultaneously yelled by your ears.

You jumped and looked behind you. Two twins, a boy and a girl waved energetically at you.

"Uh...hi?"

Ignoring you, they continued their introduction.

"I'm Yin!" A girl with black hair with white bangs said happily.

"And I'm Yang!" The boy next to her had white hair with black bangs said with just as much enthusiasm.

"We're the Wong twins and we're going to win the only two spots for the Hero Course!" They said together.

Well at least they're confident? You thought as you gave a shaky smile.

"Ignore them." Another voice said, causing you to look at the male sitting next to you, "They've been like this since they've come in. They're trying to intimidate you."

The twins pouted, "Come on, Alex! You're no fun!"

Alex, a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes, rolled his eyes. He looked cool and had small fish fins protruding from his neck.

He once again turned to you, "I'm Alex and I'm from New York. Those two are my pen pals from China. My S.G.A is that I can turn into water. Yin's quirk allows her to give out black energy plasma blasts and disolve into the dark, while Yang's quirk allows him to give out light energy plasma blasts and shine really bright."

"That's really cool but why are you telling me this before a fight where we need to go against each other?"

"Because we know you're not going to get in!" The twins said gleefully.

These motherf-

"Good morning contestants, are we ready to rumble!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!" A man's voice yelled from the stage.

Everyone gave back yelps of anxiety.

"Okay then, welcome to U.A High, and let's see what we have in store for you today!"