Chapter 5- The Battle of Robots

"Welcome back contestants! I hope everything went perfectly well with your previous task!" Present Mic waved his arms dramatically.

You were so focused on the waving that you missed his next words. Then,

"And so, our next fight will be....

THE BATTLE OF ROBOTS!"

Geez, who comes up with these names? They're so uncreative.

"Here, much like our very own students, is where you will be up against monstrous robots of gigantic proportions! You will be experiencing a ten-minute long mock cityscape maneuver! There are three different locations that the numbers you received early will lead you to! Each location is filled with different types of faux villains. Points will be rewarded for defeating the robots based upon their difficulty levels! So all you have to do is disable the villains with your quirks and get points! Of course, you cannot attack other examinees as that will result in immediate disqualification!  Also, I must warn you, there will be a zero-points gimmick that will be rampaging through-out the whole site! I highly suggest you avoid the 'gimmick' at all costs! With that said, good luck my examinee listeners, and...

PLUS ULTRA!"

Everyone got up to leave at those last words. You saw Alex and the twins trying to make their way over to you, probably to ask which site you would be in, so you quickly pushed your way through the crowd to get to your designated location. Looking down at your paper your saw you will be going to Site C.

~*~

Arriving, you and the other examinees were shocked at the scale of the mock cityscape!

"It's huge!" Some random person said.

"Bro, I know! It's the size of a literal city!"

"My question is, how the hell do they fit this on the property?"  you mused.

You did a couple of stretches and mentally went over the songs you were going to sing.

"START!"

"Huh?" everyone said.

"In the real world, there are no warnings! GO, GO, GOOOO!" Present Mic shouted and you all ran in.

You pushed people aside and immediately ran in the direction quite a few people were not headed. You had previously decided you would use as much of your quirk as possible at first so you can take out all available robots.

Running around the corner, you came about a huge horde of machinery. No one else was around so it was a perfect time.

You stopped in your tracks and mumbled inder your breath, "Don't you ever say,
I just walked away
I will always want you.
I can't live a lie,
Runnin for my life,
I will always want you."

Your voice now boomed into the air, "I came in like a wrecking ball!"

Metal balls came swinging through the air, demolishing everything in their path.

"I never hit so hard in love!,
All I wanted was to break your walls!But all you ever did was

Break me!

Yeah you, wreck me!"

As you kept singing, the balls kept swinging, knocking down everything in their path. It was going pretty well for you, since more robots kept entering the area where you were at. You were halfway through Wrecking Ball, when-