Epilogue

3rd Person POV

[Yuya is wearing a suit and is running around in a panic]

Yuya: Where is he?

[Yuya goes around searching but doesn't find the person that he's looking for]

Yuya: How can you miss your own wedding?

[Yuya gets a call]

Yuya: Hello?

Voice: Have you found him?

Yuya: No. How are things on your end?

[A large crash is heard on the phone]

Voice: All of them are fighting. We need to find him and get this ceremony under way!

[Meanwhile, in the bride room...there is a fight between 17 girls who are in wedding gowns. It was originally 15 but two more joined the harem]

Celina: He told me that I'm his favorite so I'm the best out of all of you!

Akiza: Maybe the best out your dimension. He has more brides coming from the Synchro Dimension then Fusion Dimension.

Zuzu: I know that I'm his favorite. I knew him before he met any of you!

Aura: Be quiet, Zuzu.

Julia: Just because you knew him first doesn't mean anything.

Alexis: Why are you girls even talking? You just joined all of us not too long ago.

Luna: Why does it matter who's the favorite?

Rin: I say that the four bracelet girls are the best!

Lulu: I second that.

Tori: Anyway, Zuzu, I can say the same thing! I knew him just as long as you did. Just a different version of him.

Misty: I'm just happy to have a husband. I never thought that this would happen.

Carly: I know right! My parents were so happy!

Rio: I think that the girls from XYZ are the best.

Anna: Yeah, we're a lot more fun!

Cathy: We don't need naps. We can party all night long!

Dextra: We are definitely the most mature group out of all of them.

Blair: I'm just happy to be with him.

[A lady walks in]

Lady: Ladies, are you ready? Have you decided what order you're all walking in?

[The arguing starts again. Meanwhile Yuya is still searching but then finds the person that he's looking for]

Yuya: JP! We have to go!

JP: I'm having second thoughts, Yuya. I mean, 17 wives!

Yuya: You brought this upon yourself! You started the harem!

JP: Yeah but I wasn't thinking this far ahead.

[Yusei, Jack, Yuma, Crow, and Jaden all walk in]

Yusei: Come on, man. Time to go.

Crow: There is no turning back now!

Jaden: It won't be that bad. Think of all the fun you can have!

Jack: You are going to go under your own power or I will drag you!

[The scene changes. JP is standing at the end of the aisles with all of his guy friends as his groomsmen and Yuya as his best man]

Yuya: I just want to say congratulations again, man. I'm a little jealous though.

Yusei: I think we all are.

Crow: Trust me, guys. It wouldn't be worth it.

JP: Well, I just want to say that I'm the happiest boy in the world.

[The song begins and in walk all 17 brides. They had decided the order of entry and walk with plenty of grace. Each bride stood next to each other with smiles on their faces. The priest walks over]

Priest: Dearly, beloved. We are gathered here today to unite this man and these 17 women in marriage. So I ask you: Celina, Rin, Lulu, Zuzu, Akiza, Luna, Anna, Cathy, Rio, Dextra, Blair, Alexis, Misty, Aura, Julia, Tori, and Carly, do you take JP to be your husband?

All girls: I do.

Priest: And do you, JP, take all of these women to be your wives?

JP: I do.

Priest: If there is anyone who objects that this man and these women shouldn't be bound in marriage, speak now or forever hold your piece.

[The groom, all the brides, and the groomsmen all activate their duel disks. No one objects. All duel disks are deactivated]

Priest: I now pronounce all of you husband, and wives!

JP: So, who gets to kiss me first?

[The arguing begins again]

JP: This is the way my life is going to be. I wouldn't have it any other way.

[End]

I just want to thank everyone who read this story. I want to thank you for all the votes and reads. This was the first story I wrote on Wattpad and I'm happy that it's the first one that I finished. I want to thank you all for the support because I couldn't do this without any of you. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.