Chapter 106

3rd Person POV

[The duel between JP and Celina vs Rio and Shark had just ended]

JP (Synchro): Seriously, Original, how many girlfriends do you have?

JP (Original): Well, since I'm basically all of you combined, all of your girlfriends except Zuzu since she's dating me are mine as well.

JP (Fusion)/JP (Synchro)/JP (XYZ): What!

All Girls: What!

JP (Original): Also, when I was fused with you, I went on at least one date with each of them.

JP (Fusion): So you mean...

JP (Original): That's right. I have 15 girlfriends!

JP (Synchro): Name them all.

JP (Original): Celina, Rin, Lulu, Zuzu, Alexis, Blair, Akiza, Luna, Misty, Carly, Tori, Anna, Cathy, Rio, and Dextra. I know everything about each of them. I saved all of them at least once.

[Silence]

JP (Original): All that aside. Shouldn't we get going to the Fusion Dimension?

Kite: Why do you want to go there?

JP (Original): I have to rescue my girlfriend Zuzu before the Chancellor finishes his plan.

Kite: Then I'll come with you. You'll need help.

Shark: I'll go too.

JP (XYZ): No you won't, Shark. You are needed here. Protect everyone.

Shark: (Sigh) Fine.

JP (Synchro): This is nice and all but how do we even get there?

Celina: Simple. JP (Fusion) and I will teleport you guys there. JP (Fusion), I'll take the girls and I take the boys?

JP (Fusion): Let's do this!

[The JP Counterparts, the bracelet girls, the Zarc Counterparts, and Kite all warped into the Fusion Dimension]

JP (Original): Here we are. The Fusion Dimension. Zuzu is here somewhere.

[Suddenly out of nowhere, Rin punches JP (Synchro), Celina punches JP (Original), and Lulu punches JP (XYZ)]

JP (Original): What the hell was that for?

[Suddenly a hologram appears]

Doktor: That would be my doing!

JP (Original): Who are you?

Doktor: I'm the person who put parasites in these girls' heads and will do the same for Zuzu.

JP (Original): Don't you dare touch her!

Doktor: She's mine now. The Chancellor's plan will go without a hitch!

JP (Original): Fusion, why aren't you doing anything?

Celina: That's because my boyfriend is joining me.

JP (Fusion): No! I can't!

Doktor: Sorry, JP (Fusion), but you don't have a choice!

[JP (Fusion) screams in pain but then suddenly stops. Celina smiles]

Celina: Time to leave, my husband.

[JP (Fusion) throws a smoke bomb. When the smoke clears, JP (Fusion) and the three Bracelet Girls have vanished]

JP (XYZ): Damnit!

JP (Synchro): It's okay. Fusion JP told us this would happen.

[Suddnely Yuto, Yuya, and Yugo are teleported away]