Chapter 83

3rd Person POV

[A girl wearing a cloak with a hood is sitting in the dark with her tarot cards]

???: My prediction power is never wrong. I predict that tomorrow that I will win 6 duels in a row and get into the championship for sure. Also...

[She turns over a tarot card]

???: Oh my! It says that I will also meet my duelmate! This is just too much for me!

[Meanwhile, Yuya is sitting in his room trying to figure out how to form his deck for his next duel. Nico Smiley told him that he must do something specatacular]

Yuya: How am I supposed to do this? How does JP do it? He uses the same cards every time.

[Yuya checks the time. He will be late]

Yuya: Oh no! I won't make it time!

[JP stands next to Nico Smiley in the House of Rituals]

Nico: He's late.

JP: Let me duel for him. We can both Pendulum Summon so people won't know the difference.

Nico: But people know that you can summon other ways too.

JP: They'll be having too much fun to notice. I'll wear a cloak. When Yuya gets here, make sure his stays near the floor. I'll pull the old switcheroo once I win.

Nico: I hope your plan works.

JP: It will.

[Nico walks over to the center of the theatre]

Nico: It's time to have a magnificent duel! In this corner, we have the prediction princess herself: Aura Sentia!

[Aura walks in and is cheered]

Nico: Now in this corner we have a mystery duelist! His name is unknown. Face has never been scene! Please give it up for Mr. Mystery.

JP: (Thoughts): Seriously. That's the best you come up with?

JP: It's nice to be dueling such a lovely girl such as yourself.

Aura: Oh you flatter me. I know you're my duelmate. Once I win the championship, you and can go on a date okay?

[JP and Aura stand together]

Aura: This is the duel that will decide our future!

JP: It's a future full of fun because winning it totally in the cards!

Aura: It's time to find out our destiny!

JP/Aura: Duel!

Turn 1-JP

JP-8000 LP/Aura-8000 LP

JP: I'll go first! My turn. I place Timegazer Magician in my Pendulum Zone. I summon Dragonpulse Magician in ATK Mode!

Dragonpulse Magician: Scale 1: Level 4- 1800 ATK/ 900 DEF

JP: Turn end.

Turn 2-Aura

JP-8000 LP/Aura-8000 LP

Aura: My turn. I draw. I place one card face down in DEF Mode and another card face down and end my turn.

Turn 3-JP

JP-8000 LP/Aura-8000 LP

JP: You like flip monsters don't you, Aura?

Aura: How did you know?

JP: I can predict the future and I predict that you won't like what I'm about to do! My turn. Draw. I use Scale 1 Dragonpusle Magican and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now! I'm allowed to summon monsters from Level 2 through 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum Carve the Arc of Victory! Before I Pendulum Summon, I summon Junk Synchron in ATK Mode!