Chapter 84

3rd Person POV

[Declan is looking for JP (XYZ), Yuto, and Shay. He has sent Julia, Kit, and Dipper to be bait to lure them out. JP (XYZ), Shay, and Yuto hide in an ally way]

Yuto: They're trying to lure us out. What do we do?

JP (XYZ): I think this a perfect opportunity to find a way to get to Declan.

Shay: Why would we want to get to him?

JP (XYZ): Don't you remember that Declan is the son of Leo Akaba?

Shay: How do you know that?

JP (XYZ): When JP (Original) and I were fused, I looked into his mind. I picked up pieces of information. I wanted to know who this guy really was. I found memories of him when he was connected with his other counterparts. I know what I saw. One of us needs to come out of hiding and be captured so we can get on the inside.

Shay: I volunteer.

JP (XYZ): Very well. You'll go Shay. But once you've been captured, I'll join you myself. I'm sure Declan would like to see me. That means, Yuto, you must stay out here and take down any Fusion users.

Yuto: Okay. It's your call JP (XYZ).

[The plan goes forward. Shay reveals himself and faces off in a duel against Julia, Dipper, and Kit. Yuto walks out of the ally staying slow. JP (XYZ) stays in the ally knowing that Zuzu was probably close by. Zuzu followed Julia but she is grabbed and is taken into a dark ally way. Zuzu is shocked to see who it is]

Zuzu: JP (Original)? What are you doing?

JP (XYZ): I'm sorry. I'm not the JP that you're looking for. Allow me to explain. Me and two others are looking for our friend named Lulu.

Zuzu: That boy called me that.

JP (XYZ): I did as well. You look just like her. But I saw you trying to learn how to Fusion Summon and Lulu would never do that. It was fusion summoners who took her from us. Fusion summoners are our enemy.

Zuzu: All I wanted to do was learn to fusion summon to become a better duelist, save my school, and make JP (Original) proud of me.

JP (XYZ): So you're that girl that JP (Original) was talking about.

Zuzu: Huh?

JP (XYZ): JP (Original) and I know each other quite well. We became good friends.

Zuzu: How did you meet? I've known JP (Original) all my life and have never seen you before.

JP (XYZ): JP (Original) isn't really who you think he is.

Zuzu: What are you talking about?

[Just then, Shay's duel ends with him destroying Julia, Dipper, and Kit. The impact makes a large sound and blast. Zuzu looks to speak to JP (XYZ) but he has vanished]

Zuzu: Where did he go? What was he talking about?

[Shay is surrounded by guards]

Shay: I've been waiting for you guys to show up. Where is your master?

[Declan walks forward]

Declan: I'm right here.

[A voice is heard]

JP (XYZ): He's not alone.

[JP (XYZ) walks over to Declan]

Declan: JP (Original)? What are you doing here?

JP (XYZ): I'm sorry. I'm not the JP (Original) you know.