Chapter 57

Celina POV

[I'm getting ready for another date with JP. Our relationship is going very well. I'm very happy to be his girlfriend. I was going to be a little late. I just couldn't decide what to wear. Wearing our uniforms everyday just isn't very fun. I decide to wear it though since I'm short on time. I leave my dorm and run quickly to the meeting spot. Aster stops along the way. He blocks my path and won't let me get past]

Celina: Out of my way, Aster. I have some place I have to be.

Aster: Another date with JP I presume? What do you see in him anyway?

Celina: Many things that you'll never be.

Aster: Is that so? How about this? Let's duel. You win: you get to go on your date. I win: you become my girlfriend.

Celina: Urk. I don't have time for this! Even if I lose to you, there are no witnesses to say that I lost.

[I see Alexis coming around the corner. I give her a quick look to stop and she did. I nod my head to the side. She knows that it meant to get JP. She runs away to go grab him. Now I have to stall until he gets here]

Celina: Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? What's so special about me?

Aster: Nothing really. I just want to take something from JP like how he took my pro duelist status from me.

Celina: He beat you fair and square.

Aster: He only one with that XYZ Summon technique. I was already at a disadvantage at the beginning. He couldn't win without those special techniques. If we were even I would've won.

Celina: I highly doubt it.

Aster: JP has nothing on me.

[JP walks over with Alexis. Every time I see him my heart has butterflies. This time was no different]

3rd Person POV

[JP approaches Aster]

JP: If you're going to smack talk someone, make sure they're there.

[Aster faces JP]

Aster: Did I touch a nerve?

JP: Why are you messing with Celina?

Aster: She agreed to duel me and if she lost she'd become my girlfriend.

JP: Not happening. I've beaten you once and I'll do it again.

Aster: No. That won't work. I won't duel. You use techniques that others don't know. You cheated. So I will duel someone who only fusion summons.

Celina: I'll be fine, JP. I got this.

JP: You do know that she doesn't have to accept right? We can walk away right now.

Aster: Do that and I'll spread nasty rumors about her which could lead her to being expelled.

JP: If you threaten Celina, you deal with me. Leave her alone. No one would believe you.

Aster: I have my ways of making people believe.

Celina: It's okay, JP. I got this. Let's do this, Aster. If I lose: I'll be your girlfriend. If I win: you have to apologize to me and JP and then announced to the academy that you lost to a girl who was also in Slifer Red.

Aster: I'll take that deal. Get ready for our date after this.

[Aster activates his duel disk]

Celina: Let's do this. Don't underestimate me!

[Celina activates her duel disk]