Chapter 61.7

3rd Person POV

[The group wonders where the new dark signer symbol is coming from]

Jack: Anyone have any ideas?

Masked Boy: He's hidden in that underground place beneath his building.

Crow: But do we get there in time? The sun is almost up!

[Suddenly a large roar is heard and the Masked Boy's signer begins to glow]

Jack: What's going on?

Masked Boy: The Crimson Dragon is coming.

[Suddenly the Crimson Dragon appears and swallows the whole group. They are teleported to where Goodwin and JP (Dark Signer) are]

JP (Syncro): Goodwin, you no good snake, get down here so we can defeat you!

Goodwin: Eager to die are we? Who is my opponent?

[The Masked Boy walks forward]

Masked Boy: That would be me.

Goodwin: The Dragon Master decides to challenge me.

Masked Boy: I prefer my other name.

Goodwin: That is?

Masked Boy: I'm the 4 Dimension Duelist.

Goodwin: Interesting. I can understand the name. I'll let you face me. But the others will have no part in this duel.

[Suddenly Goodwin's dark signer symbol lights up the ground completely separating the Masked Boy from the group]

Akiza: Hey! Let us in!

Goodwin: How does it feel, JP (Original)? To be separated from all of your friends who can do nothing to help you.

Leo: He's never alone! We have his back!

Rin: JP (Original), we're all here for you!

[Goodwin just smiles down at the Masked Boy. The Masked Boy activates his duel disk]

Masked Boy: Let's rev it up!

Turn 1-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Goodwin-8000 LP

Masked Boy: I'll go first. My turn. I place one card face down. I place Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon in my Pendulum Zone. Turn end. I now activate the pendulum ability of my Odd Eyes. By sending it to the Extra Deck, I can add Timegazer Magician to my hand.

Turn 2-Goowdin

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Goodwin-8000 LP

Goodwin: Pendulum Summoning. A technique I don't know. Don't expect it to give you the edge. My turn. I draw. I summon Supay in ATK Mode!

Supay: Level 1- 300 ATK/ 100 DEF

Goodwin: Now it will attack you directly!

Masked Boy: Ahh!

Masked Boy-8000 LP - - - 7700 LP

[The Masked Boy falls hard to the ground]

JP (Syncro): That was only a loss of 300 LP. How will it feel if he loses more than that?

Akiza: JP (Original), please stand up! Get back on your feet.

Goodwin: That was only a loss of 300 LP. In this duel, more than any other, the attacks you feel will be the most painful you've ever experienced. You better not lose too much LP or you won't finish the duel. I place two cards facedown and end my turn.

[The Masked Boy struggles to his feet]

Leo: You got to fight, JP (Original)!

Jack: JP (Original), show me the duelist who took my championship from me! The one who worked so hard just to beat me.

Turn 2-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-7700 LP/Goodwin-8000 LP

Masked Boy: My turn. Draw. I set a card facedown. I use Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now!

Rin: Here comes the Pendulum Summon!

Masked Boy: I can now summon monsters between Levels 2 and 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monsters are ready to swing into action! Turn up the heat, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon. Also joining will be Dragonpulse Magician and Flash Knight!

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Scale 4: Level 7- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Dragonpulse Magician: Scale 1: Level 4- 1800 ATK/ 900 DEF

Flash Knight: Scale 7: Level 4- 1800 ATK/ 600 DEF

Luna: Three monsters at once?

Leo: So cool!

Masked Boy: You should have attacked me with a monster stronger than that, Goodwin! I'll make you pay for your mistake! Battle. When I have these two monsters in my Pendulum Zone and a Pendulum monster attacks, you can't activate any spell or trap cards! Odd Eyes, attack his monster! Spiral Flame Strike! When Odd Eyes deals battle damage with a monster, it doubles! Reaction Force!

Goodwin: Ahh!

Goodwin-8000 LP - - - 3600 LP

Leo: He just lost more than half his LP!

Crow: And he still has two monsters to attack with and he can't activate any trap or spells!

Jack: He could end the duel on this turn!

Masked Boy: Dragonpulse Magician and Flash Knight, attack him directly and end this duel!

Goodwin: At the same time?

Luna: He doesn't choose favorites.

[The group laughs a little]

Masked Boy: That's my line. Go my monsters! Attack!

Goodwin: NO!

Goodwin3600 LP - - - 0 LP

Winner: Masked Boy

[Goodwin vanishes and the duel ends. The flames die down and the Masked Boy falls to his knees]

Leo: He beat him in three turns!

Rin/Luna/Akiza: JP (Original)!

[The Masked Boy struggles to stand. The girls help him up]

Masked Boy: That was quick.

Akiza: But that attack took a lot out of you!

Masked Boy: It's okay. I got one more person to duel after this. I'll beat him and then we all can go home.

[JP (Dark Signer) appears]

JP (Dark Signer): Well, Original? You finished that duel very quickly! I expected no less. Goodwin was a fool to think he could harness the power of both the Dark Signers and the Crimson Dragon.

Masked Boy: I will defeat you and you'll be apart of me once again.

JP (Dark Signer): Sorry. I just gained my freedom. I don't want to give it back just yet.

Masked Boy: Let's do this! What are you waiting for?

[JP (Dark Signer) and the Masked Boy had a stare down. This duel was going to be the biggest one of their lives so far]