Chapter 61.5

3rd Person POV

[The Masked Boy kept walking. He was set on dueling Carly and Misty next. He didn't walk for long when he found Carly]

Carly: You have arrived, JP (Original). Are you ready to duel?

Masked Boy: I am.

Carly: You look exhausted. Are you sure you have the strength to do this?

Masked Boy: I'll do anything to get one of the girls that I love back.

Carly: Very sweet for you to say. We won't be won back easily. You better put up your best.

Masked Boy: If I beat you then you'll be sent to the Netherworld.

Carly: It won't be all bad. If we lose, we know that you'll do everything to save us. Misty feels the same way.

Masked Boy: I wish we didn't have to do this.

Carly: Me too. It's nothing personal.

[The Masked Boy starts walking towards Carly but is stopped when Ancient Fairy Dragon lands in front of him]

Masked Boy: What is the meaning of this?

Ancient Fairy Dragon: You need to rest, JP (Original). You've done enough. You need to let the others help you.

Masked Boy: No. I won't let anyone die today.

Ancient Fairy Dragon: Look at yourself. You're exhausted. It's possible you would lose before the duel even finished.

Masked Boy: That's the chance I'll just have to take.

Ancient Fairy Dragon: I'm sorry but you aren't dueling Carly. Someone else will.

[The rest of the group arrives. The Masked Boy sees Luna]

Masked Boy: Luna, please get Ancient Fair Dragon to move.

Luna: I can't do that, JP (Original). I'm doing this because I love you.

Masked Boy: If you loved me then you would let me protect you.

Luna: You have protected us. Now it's time for us to show you that we love you and help you out.

Masked Boy: I won't let you do that.

[Rin walks over to the Masked Boy]

Rin: JP (Original), give me your duel disk.

Masked Boy: Why would I do that?

Rin: I don't have a deck for when I duel Carly.

Masked Boy: You aren't facing Carly.

Rin: JP (Original), give me your duel disk. Your deck is the best chance I have to beat Carly. If you want me to be safe then you'll hand over your duel disk.

[The Masked Boy is hesitant]

Rin: JP (Original), let me help you. Let me show that I love you.

[The Masked Boy gives Rin his duel disk. Rin takes the duel disk and approaches Carly]

Carly: Who are you?

Rin: My name is Rin and I will be your opponent.

Carly: I'm sorry but I'll only duel, JP (Original).

Rin: I'm sorry but that isn't going to work.

Carly: You won't even finish the duel. If I summon my Earthbound Immortal then you're soul will be devoured.

Rin: I may not have a signer mark but I have something just as good. My bracelet.

Carly: What's so special about it?