Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd

Start from the beginning

"AH!" I squealed, running through the kitchen, and out of the back door, which was pitch black dark.

"Cher...come out...come out...where ever you are." I heard Zayn say, in a different voice, kind of scary though.

I backed up slowly, feeling myself fall into...water?

I popped my head up from the water, realizing it was a pool...great one...

"AHAHAH! CHER FELL INTO THE POOL!" Louis cackled, I couldn't see him, but man...this actually was freezing.

"Are you okay?" I heard Niall say, I could see his hand sticking out, I grabbed it, he helped me out of the pool, ew, the clothes were sticking to my body.

"Sorry about these clothes...they're wet now." I looked down, throwing my hands in the air.

"YOU ARE DUMB, GIRRRL." Louis teased, laughing right in front of me with Harry clutching his stomach as he was laughing too.

I just gave a small smile, then shoved them both into the pool.

"Never underestimate THE Cher Lloyd." Liam high-fived me, I like that, that was very, very clever. Point for Cher's Team, 0 for Larry Stylinson. That's right, I'm not the only one who doesn't know about it.

"CHER FREAKING LLOYD!" Harry splashed his arms hard, making it all dramatic.

"Yes?" I giggled.

"Well now that you pushed us in, HELP US OUT!" Louis shouted, pouting, oh yeah, the lights turn on when they're in the pool, thanks.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes, walking to the edge of the pool.

"Don't do it, Cher! It's a trap." Niall whispered to me, the boys in the pool couldn't here it.

"You boys can help your selves, have fun." I waved a little hurrying insdie, I really need a new pair of clothes.

Niall came in, bursting into laughter, a lot of it, making me laugh too.

 "I love your laugh." I smiled, controlling myself.  

Niall's cheeks started to get red, aw, he's blushing, "A lot of fans make this thing like 'lol' but it's 'lln' for Laugh Like Niall, but...I feel like people make fun of me."

"Aw! No, they like to laugh with you, your laugh is so adorable." I squeezed his cheeks, gigglng.

"You're wet." Niall chuckled at me.

"Sorry about that." I apologized, pulling it off of my skin, but leaving it on. Confusing? No...I just pulled it out so it isn't sticking to my body.

"Here, I'll get you some fresh clothes to change into." Niall smiled, leaving the room.

I saw a very angry Louis walk through the back door into the kitchen with me.

"Hi Louis." I waved.

"You. Are. So. Dead." Louis crossed his arms.

Now Harry, Liam, and Zayn came through the door. I ran behind Harry.

"What are you doing?" Harry questioned, giving out a small laugh.

"Louis told me I am dead, so I need protection!" I gripped on his soaked shirt, see Louis' face is scary when he is mad.

"Louis, it's only water, we'll be just dandy." Harry told Louis.

"But..Haz. This is war!" Louis fought back.

"Yeah, but killing her isn't going to end it." Harry stated.