14|Do You Regret Us?

Start from the beginning

"oh Bon Bon the best time, who knew hell could be so much fun"

"You still think this is hell?"

"what else can it be? constantly being surrounded by people I killed or just hate?"

"none of them are  holding a grudge against you Damon, everyone here, have moved on they are at peace"

"well I'm not" 

"you can be Damon if you tried"

"not without Elena," he said with a bit of sadness in his voice at the thought of his girlfriend back home.

"I know I miss them too Damon"

"You don't act like it, Bon Bon, here" he slid her a drink over to her not bothering to even look her in the eyes.

"thanks" she gladly took the drink.

~2 hours later at the Boardinghouse~

Bonnie and Damon had gotten back to the boardinghouse after a few rounds of drinks which Damon happily provided for The young witch. They had somehow managed to end up in Damon's room and on his bed laughing talking about the 'old' times.

"I'm sorry Bonnie I never said it before" Damon said after the laughter had died down.
"For what?"

"Everything, for your Grams, for the way I treated you"
Bonnie gazed up at him in utter surprise, she never thought she would see the day Damon Salvatore would apologise to her.
"Damon Salvatore saying 'sorry'?" Bonnie teased
Damon's deep ocean blue eyes locked with Bonnie's emerald green, saying so much and nothing at the same time just with their eyes.
"You know you have really beautiful eyes" Bonnie murmured after the intensity got to be too much.
Damon moved closer to Bonnie, his hands rising up to cup her face neither of them knowing what they were doing but the one thing they knew was that this felt right.
Leaning in their lips mere inches away from each other, time slows down and it's just the two of them and there's no turning back.

Salvatore Boardinghouse Present time

"I did once, but the day I held my baby boy in my arms I lost all that anger and regret" Bonnie says reminiscing their past on the other side.
"And now?" Damon wanted to know if she still held that anger, he knew his son did.
"No Damon, not anymore what's the point? I love you and you came back to me. Both times"

"I'm sorry Bonnie for hurting you. I.." Damon and walks over to his wife.
"May I have your necklace?" He asked her, she looks at him confused but complied and removed the necklace that held her engagement ring and wedding band and handed over to him.
Pulling the rings off the gold chain he got onto one knee and took Bonnie's hand.
"Bonnie Sheila Bennett, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"Aren't we already married?

"Not in this world, I want to make it official"

"Yes.." she murmurs

"Yes?"

"Yes" she smiles

Damon slides the rings on her finger, all the memories of putting the rings on her finger before coming back. But his smile drops when Bonnie hunches over in pain she groans and hold her pregnant stomach.
"Bon?!?" A terrified Damon catches his wife before she could tumble over.

"I'm fine" she says after a minute

"Are you sure? What's wrong? Is the baby alright? Are you alright?" Damon is scared for both his wife and unborn child.

"I promise Damon we are both fine" she looks up at him and he shakes his head.

"You were in so much pain you bit your lip?" She looks at him confused, and lifts a finger to her lips and feels a wet substance, she tries to wipe the blood from her lips but Damon stops her and cups her face in his large hands and looks into her eyes asking her for permission without saying a word she leans in and their lips connect in a passionate kiss. Damon could taste her blood it tasted different almost sweet to his surprise.

Pulling back he looks at his beautiful wife, suddenly his whole body felt like it was on fire from the inside. He backs away from Bonnie and falls to the floor in pain.

"DAMON!" Bonnie screams

Thanks for reading 😁
Vote ❤️
Follow 💃🏾
Comment 👄
Give suggestions 🗣
What did you think of this chapter? 😁😐😒😡