Where you dance to their song perfectly

Requested by @ThatFellaIsabella123 sorry it took so long sweetheart

JIN-

Recently he has gotten really good at dancing and wanted to teach you a choreography to  'Anpanman'. You were easily getting it and felt so proud of yourself and he was proud of you. "Can you do it by yourself?" You nod and he sits down and plays the song for you. You got every single move right and he watched in awe. "PRINCESS YOU DID SO GOOD!!!" You hugged him and gave him a kiss. "You should be a choreographer then." He smiles, "You are right..... HOSEOK YOUR FIRED!"  You both laughed and Hoseok was speechless at Seokjin firing him.

SUGA-

You spent a week ignoring him and spending time with the backup dancers learning 'Seesaw' so you can surprise him. He was mad that you were ignoring him so when it was time for dance practice he was dreading. He opened the doors and he song was playing which made him turn to you watching happily. You were even wearing the red suit and rapping along. He smiles at you, waiting for you to finish. He waits patiently and as soon as you finish he hugs you kissing your forehead. "That was beautiful babe. I'm so proud, But don't ignore me."

JHOPE-

You've always been shy to dance around him and normally would learn the dances just from watching the videos and practicing alone. You were at home dancing to Boy With Love in front of the TV playing the new video. He comes in back from tour and is about to run to you but sees you singing and dancing to the song so he watches. "So perfect" He said as you finished and caused you to scream and run to them. He laughed and held you tight and kissed your forehead. "I love seeing my baby love our music."

NAMJOON-

He has never been the best dancer and you thought you would make him feel bad if he new you could dance. You went to the dance studio to practice alone knowing the boys aren't going to be there today. Namjoon left his jacket in there the other day and walked in watching you dance to 'Do You'. Yeah he was.... shocked, shook, JUNGSHOOK! "HOLY SHIT!" He yelled causing you to freeze and look at him. "I-I know. I suck." He ran to you and kissed you, " baby that was so good, I wanna see you dance more."

JIMIN-

"Please dance.... for me?" "No" "Please" "No" He pretends to start crying and you cave in "Just this once" He cheers and puts on 'Serendipity' while staring at you. You starts to dance pretending he isn't there. His eyes sparkled and he whispered, "so beautiful." and waits for you to finish not knowing if he really wants it to gend so he can kiss your or it never ends. He smiles and kisses your cheek as soon as it is over. "That was so..." "Terrib-" "Beautiful.... everything about it looked so beautiful. I'm so proud."

TAEHYUNG-

He taught you the dance to 'Singularity' so you could do it for your dance channel on YouTube (just say you have one). He helped you record it and controlled all the lights and camera but as soon as you started the chorus he froze in his tracts watching you forgetting everything. You didn't notice until the song was almost over and he mouthed "keep going". You did as told and finished the song. He smiled and you were the one to run to him. "You are so good princess, my masterpiece."

JUNGKOOK-

You were the kind to dance and clean at the same time in your short shorts and boyfriends hoodie. He was at dance practice and would check on you through cameras because the neighborhood was having break-in's . When he checked on you he seen you dancing to Euphoria with a broom and to be honest he loved it, it looked really good and he felt to proud to have you supporting him while he was away. He turned on the microphone when you finished and cheered for you causing you to bow at your audience.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT MY LOVES I HOPE THIS IS GOOD AND I WILL BE FINDING A GOOD SCHEDULE SOON. STREAM BOY WITH LOVE AND BREAK RECORDS ARMY!!!!!

X Hobi's Little Devil