Rap Monster is Missing

Request by TOBI_IS_BAE SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!! This will be set up differently though. Hope you Enjoy~

Jin-

"Y/N WAKE UP!" You jolted up and looked around. "What is going on?" "Namjoon is gone! We can't get ahold of him!" You knew Namjoon was part of the BTS family and he was like an older brother to you. "Where is his girlfriend at?" "In the office with Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin and Jungkook are in the park and Hobi is trying to get ahold of him."

Suga-

"It's okay Y/N we'll find him." "Here drink some tea." "Thank you." "Taehyung can you see if Jin and his girlfriend are on his way." "They are here." Jin and his girlfriend walked in and took Namjoon's girl into their arms. I held Suga's hand and Taehyung held his girls hand. Please come back soon Namjoon.

JHope-

I met back up with Y/N at the park. "Any luck?" "None." "Shit." I hugged Hobi tight as he almost sobbed, "we gotta stay strong Hobi he has to be around somewhere." "Your right! I will try calling him again!"

Jimin-

"NAMJOON!!!!" "NAMJOON!!" I sighed and got really worried, "Y/N I am scared." "We all are. But we have to stay song and keep our heads up." "Hobi texted me. We need to meet him at the park."

Jungkook-

We met Jimin, JM's girl, Hoseok, and JH's girl at the park. "Any luck?" We all shook are heads and I got a call to meet back at the office.

Rap Monster-

Everyone returned while I was still in tears. They all huddled around me as I cried. "Namjoo-n... p....pl-ease co-m-me b-b-back." Just then the door opened. I felt arms wrap around me and his scent, "Namjoon!" "Why are you crying?" "We didn't know where you were or what happened to you?" "I told you I was visiting that one village and I didn't get good signal." "No need for tears I am safe." You hugged him tighter and he kissed your head. "You will be okay. We are all safe."