You Almost Commit Suicide

THIS IS A TRIGGER WARNING IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC THEN PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Everyone you are important and suicide is not the answer. Life gets better. If you are ever feeling this way please reach out to someone. Don't be scared to talk to someone, nobody will think you are weak for seeking help. You are brave and loved and you are important. Stay Strong!

I will NOT put the method of attempt because that can cause flashbacks for some and I also feel uncomfortable writing it. But i will drop hints at what the method will be in some of the scenarios. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING TO CLICK OFF IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE TOPIC

Requested by @KpopFrenzyyy4

JIN-

Your eyes slowly opened to face the bright lights. A beeping noise was heard. "DOCTOR! DOCTOR!!" You heard a voice shout and a man helped you sit up and checked on your vital signs. He soon left and Jin walked in with puffy eyes. He broke down and went over to hug you. "Please...Please... Don't try to leave me... don't leave me..." You held him tightly and cried, "I won't... I'm so so so sorry." He never left your side and when he had work he checked up on you and left you a message telling you how much he loved you.

SUGA-

You were in sitting on the bed as he was wrapping up your wounds. You looked at him scared and worried. What did he feel? Was he scared? Worried? The thoughts became overwhelming and you teared up. He put the last bandage and set down the scissors. "Y-Yoongi I-" You were cut off by him kissing you as tears fell from both of your eyes. "Please... I beg you Y/N. Don't ever try this again. I love you so much I can't risk losing you." You held him tightly and nodded. Everyday, he reminds you how important you truly are.

JHOPE-

Soft hands stroke your face. You felt relaxed... is this death?  You began to flutter open your eyes and looked at JHope's smiling face, but with more focus you could see the tears in this eyes. His pants felt wet, but not from his tears, but your hair. He leaned down and kissed you softly. "You are so important baby, I love you. Don't give up." You nodded and he took you to get checked out at the doctor, he signed you up for counseling and wrote a poem for you everyday and treated you to everything, "because my baby needs to know how important she is."

RM-

You woke up in a hospital bed and a doctor in your face. "Oh, Ms. Y/N, you're awake." He checked you and allowed you're boyfriend to come in a few minutes after he left. He ran up to you and kissed you. "Namjoon, what happened?" He took a deep breath and explained how he found you and everything after that. He touched the bandages on your belly and left a kiss there. You started to cry knowing there was going to be a scar. After you left the hospital and it was healed you hated the scar until Namjoon kissed, letting you know it was beautiful.

JIMIN-

You're eyes fluttered open and bright lights hit your face. A shadow immediately blocked it and he came into view. "J-Jimin" You croaked as your throat hurt. He kissed your chapped lips and the doctor came in and check on you. He told you what happened and the reasoning of why your throat hurt. He said you will get sick every now and then but that is normal and to call a nurse in case. Jimin never left your side. When you were released he made sure you felt loved and hid all medications from you.

TAEHYUNG-

You were about to pass out but he lucky called the ambulance when he seen you fading in and out. When you woke up Tae yelled for the doctor and held you tightly. The doctor checked you and left leaving you and him alone for a little bit. He held your hands tightly and kissed the tears rolling down your face. "Please, never try this again. So many people love you including me. Don't give up." You nodded and he held you as you cried. He watched you to make sure you were as happy as possible and took care of you to protect you.

JUNGKOOK-

You woke up in someones arms, you breathed in a familiar scent. "Jungkook." He nodded with a shaky voice. You opened your eyes and focused on his face. "I'm sorry." You began to cry and he held you tighter. "I love you so much Y/N. You are perfect to me in every way. But please don't attempt again, it's not at all worth it because so many people love you and you are worth it." You held each other knowing that things were going to get better. He watched over you and made sure you felt loved every second of the day.

This was really hard for me to write but i wanted to do it. Everyone your life is important and so are you, if you ever feel suicidal please seek help, you aren't weak, you are brave and strong. Please don't give up. People are willing to help you. You are loved by many even if you don't think so. You are amazing, beautiful, and you are total worth everything. Stay strong you beautiful human!

~HLD