How he makes up for it pt. 2

Jin-
You were on a bench under a huge tree. Some kids and their family's walking around made you feel left out, you see someone sit next to you. You look up and see a bundle of (your favorite flowers). You take them and see Jin smiling. He knows how to make it up," I'm sorry. All this work and stress has got the best of me. I'll make it up." He pecked your head and held you close, you are not left out anymore.

Suga-
He has been taking the conversation what you had in lots of thought after he noticed you didn't want anything to do with him. He has been trying to get you to pay attention. Finally he had enough, he needed you back and now. He got you to come to the studio blindfolded and lead you to a room. He sat you down and you heard your favorite song on the piano start to play. You uncovered your eyes and relaxed in his lap and listened to him play, he knows best.

JHope-
Your door slowly opened to reveal JHope, but he was in tears. You ran over to him amd checked him head to toe. "Am I really all what they say I am?" "Not at all. You are perfect the way you are and they are idiots who cant see that and who want to pick on a sweet soul." You hugged him tightly and cuddled him to cheer him up. (JHOPE IS PERFECT THE WAY HE IS AND MAN I HATE ANTIS)

RM-
He is yelling at random stuff right now as you have your ear buds in ignoring him.  The whole time he was yelling at you. All if the sudden something flew past your head, you looked at him in shock with tears flowing. He tried to hurt you. You got up and grabbed your bag but he sat you on his lap struggling, but as teats took over it was easy. He hushed you and cuddled you apologizing. He ended up buying you all sorts if stuff to make up.

Jimin-
You were crying on Taehyung with Yeontan in your lap. He wad hushing you and fighting Jimin over what happened. He secretly Facetimed Jimin and showed him your current state, crying hysterically and shaking. He literally ran across the studio and barged in the room. Taehyung moved and let Jimin take his place. Jimin held you tightly and cried. He couldn't stop apologizing, but he did spend more time with you.

Taehyung-
He banged on the door, and stopped as he heard your crying worsen. He grabbed a key and opened your door and flung himself to you. "IM SO SORRY Y/N! I seen a book that you were reading and I seen how you fangirled over scenes of a bad boy so I wanted to be your bad boy but I'm sorry." "Taehyung. Dont change youself for a character, I love you for you." He held you and calmed you down.

Jungkook-
You were playing a game against RM and Taehyung. It was intense. Jungkook came down for food but heard all your voices, he seen you playing video games with them, but you only play with him. He grew furious. He picked you up from the couch and took you to his bedroom. You climbed up on his bed and he followed. He laid down next to you, and gave you all the attention you wanted. (Think whatever you want to happen)