Making Out~~ (And getting caught)

Requested by @AssassinAria14
PLEASE GO ON REQUEST PAGE AND LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR MY Q&A AND SOME REQUEST!

JIN-

Jin is a sweet romantic guy as we all know. He loves to show his affection at all times. You were in the kitchen making snacks for the boys and Jin wanted to help. He snuck his hands around your waist and started peppering you with kisses which fell upon your lips. It was getting a bit heated, but you didnt mind. "EWWWWWW!!!" You whipped your head around and seen Jungkook with a disgusted face on, "I'm not hungry anymore." You and Jin laughed before continuing cooking.

YOONGI-

You were both in Genius Lab waiting on Hoseok to come check out some new beats. Things were awkward and Yoongi decided to start kissing you passionately as an early apology if he ignores you for a bit. But the kiss lead to roaming hands. Like both hand were in some.... Yeah you get the point. "JHOPE IS.... oh." You and Yoongi straightened up yourselves and JHope kept teasing you both before Yoongi kicked him out. It wasnt much better back at the dorm

JHOPE-

He is known to be a very out there guy, but you kept PDA very low, especially at work. When he came to visit you at BigHit's office to spend lunch with you, you gladly led him to the staff room. It stared with you both sharing some ramen and kissing at the other end of the ramen (like you both had the same noodle). He put one hand on your thigh and the other on your cheek. Just as he was about to get more passionate," THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!!!!!" You both jumped away and finished your ramen, trying to ignore Jungkook carrying water.

NAMJOON-

He is a very gentle man, and clumsy.... And sexy. But he is very passionate about your relationship. Showing you off and making sure everyone knows you are his. So its no suprise when you both are in the dorm "alone" and making out on the couch. It was a nice romantic night.... Well supposed to be. "NAMJOON HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!" Jin yelled. You were lost and confused as was Namjoon. Jin flipped his hair and went on how beautiful he is. You ended up busting up in laughter and Namjoon joined.

JIMIN-

You were in the gym. You were spotting him and he was lifting weights. You had to sit on hips and help him keep balance. He let down the weight and sat up. He grabbed your hips, and pressed his lips against yours. You were shocked but it was normal for you guys. It was normal. For you two to be like this. But wasn't normal was for Jungkook to walk in and, "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I AM A BABY I SOULDNT BE SEEING THIS!" You both turned at the young boy ranting and fuming. Poor Kookie!

TAEHYUNG-

He woke up in the in his nice Gucci Room. You stayed the night because it was late to leave the previous night. He needed to wake you up so he wouldn't be bored and lonely. He strarted to peck your lips and when you woke up, he kissed you deeply. What a beautiful morning to wake up. With Yeontan sleeping peacefully beside Tae's head. "QUIT FORNICATING THERE IS BREAKFAST." You all jumped and blushed, beside poor little Yeontan was confused.

JUNGKOOK-

Yes he is supposed to be the innocent baby (like the other stories) but when you both are in the Golden Closet.... Whatever happens there stays there. But when you both are getting touchy and passionate when Jin, Namjoom, and Jimin barged in and sat down while you both separated. "Why are you guys in here?" "Payback...." They played on their phones and sat in there making the maknae pout. You texted him, "continue later." He blushed and walked out of the room hitting Jin's arm along the way.