😴Sleeping Positions😴

Jin-
      He likes to spoon and just hold you tight. If it is nights where he can't sleep he will listen to your soft breathing, or sing if you can't sleep either.

Suga-
     He likes it when you face him in his sleep and curl against him. He will always hold you like a stuffed animal and make sure you are comfortable before falling asleep.

JHope-
     He likes to be held but not only that, he wants to to pet him while he sleep because his mom used to do that to him (tru story). He loves to hear your heartbeats and soft breathing.

Rap Monster-
     He can sleep in any position as long as he gets to hold you. Most of the time he will lay on his back and have you curled against his side. He will stroke your hair and whisper soothing words luring both of you to sleep.

Jimin-
     Just lay on him and fall asleep. He likes when you wear soft pajamas because you feel like a soft blanket helping him sleep, but making him feel protective of you.

Taehyung-
      Just sleep by his side and he is satisfied. He will hold your and as you use his arm as a pillow. Whenever he sleeps with you, he will sleep talk and call you his princess or tell the other members to leave you alone even though they aren't in the same room.

Jungkook-
      He just want to know you are with him so positions very. He will play with you hair, hands, or sing you a song to help you sleep anytime though. He wants to prove he is the ultimate golden maknae and a true gentlemen.

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I have about 10 days left of school so I think I will be able to update more during the summer!! I will try to update on STATIC too if I have enough time.

       ~Taehyung's Egg