Hide & Seek (BTS as your bestfriend)

Request by JUnglebooks_WIFEU

Jin-

You have been lifelong friends even after he debuted. Not only was he your best friend, he was your ultimate bias which made your friendship more amazing, but you would never tell him. Today he was going to spend the day relaxing at your house since it was his free day. You both got bored so you decided to play Hide & Seek just like when you were kids. It was your turn to seek and you thought it was almost impossible to find him. But just as you looked down the hall you seen his shoulders peeking out. You snuck up behind him,"hrhrhrvjsahh." He yelled and put his arms in a defensive mode. "No hiding in my room, that is one of my rules." He opened the door anyway and seen all the posters and photos of not only the boys, but many of him. "Ummmm." "I KNEW I WAS YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS!"

Suga-

He invited over you to the door when he found out you were in town. You were more than happy to go because it felt like years since you last seen each other due to his busy schedule. "You wanna play Hide & Seek like old times." He asked and you smiled. You went turned your head and counted and finally started the search. You thought he would be laying not to far away but you were wrong. You went to his bedroom and looked around. You were about to give up until you sat on the bed and heard a yelp. You got up and Yoongi rubbed his back. "Found you Yoongi!" "Yeah you did. And you didn't apologize for hurting me. So cruel." "I'm sorry." "To late now.... that means you have 2 seconds to run." You darted away from him and heard him running after you.

Jhope-

You were at a park that you and Hoseok always went to as kids waiting for your mom. You missed him badly but he was traveling the world sharing his beautiful voice. You were listening to 'Mama' when you seen 2 familiar faces. "HOBI! MAMA!" You ran to them and hugged them both. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" "Waiting for mother. What are you doing here Mama?" "I called your mother because Hobi wanted to see her again. But I guess we get to see you too." You all beamed in delight and she told you to play around like old times, which brought you here hiding from Hobi as he kept running past your hiding spot.

RM-

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" Namjoon yelled. You were board and decided to play hide and seek until you could find something better to do. "Where did you go?" He huffed and sat down on the couch. He was starting to get worried and he started texting you. You kept replying gibberish. He was panicking thinking what could of happened. He called you and the cushion underneath him started ringing. He picked it up and seen your legs. He moved the other cushion and you shot up breathing heavily. "It's dusty in there." He signed and dropped the cushion.

(I AM SO SORRY THE FIRST TIME I WROTE THIS IT GOT DELETED SO I FIXED IT) 

Jimin-

Jimin invited you over to the dance studio so he could teach you their new dance because you always loved the challenge. Sadly he was your best friend, but you wanted to be more than that. Your thoughts were interrupted as you heard the door open. "Y/N!" You heard him call your name but you are hiding from him in the cabinet (In like their old practice room). He started searching around until he shouted, "I GIVE UP!" You jumped out of the cabinet and let out a boo as he yelped. You were laughing your butt of, "What was that for?!" "Payback for scaring me earlier?" He rolled his eyes and you sat down and started counting as he ran out the door.

Taehyung-

When you played games.... it was war. Today you invited all your friends to play ultimate Hide & Seek at the park. They said they only came to watch Taehyung and You're showdown. So here are you going to find Tae with a water gun. "Oh Tae Tae! I am going to find you soon!" You heard russling behind the bush and you slowly snuck around and saw Tae crouching behind it trying to find you. You aimed the gun at he is head and squirter water soaking him. He laughed and you finally stopped. You went back over to your friends who were keeping score.
Tae- 27           Y/N- 28

Jungkook-

Jungkook and you were best friends almost your entire lifes. He was one of your favorite people to be around and he let you stay at the dorm when needed, the other boys didn't mind of course. You woke up and seen Tae counting. "Hey Tae. What's going on?" "Oh Y/N your up. Jungkook and I are playing hide and seek. You wanna join." You nodded and you both shouted the legendary words. You searched the bedrooms while Tae searched the rest of the house. "Jungkook is like a freaking snake!" "It almost impossible to find him." Te sighed and you seen movement in the corner of the room. You slowly walked over and seen him sleeping next to the small pile of pillows and blankets. You told Tae where he was and put him to bed. "Y/N wins."

I am sorry, this was supposed to be up yesterday but my laptop had problems saving it and this morning I had to redo the last three chapters because I seen it didn't publish. But I hope you like it and there sold be another chapter by tonight.😀😀

~T.E

BTS Scenarios (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें