A-party (Stony)

Based off of the scene in AAOU where they were having a small party

•○•○•○•

"It's nice."

Bruce turned his head, looking for the sudden voice that poped up.

He was faced to face with the Cap.

"W-what is?" Bruce replied nervously, as he leaned sideways on the bar, where Nat was previously serving drinks.

"You and Romanoff." Steve also leaned his elbow on the counter, a soft smile plastered on his lips.

It was fascinating to him, seeing, or more like, hearing Natasha say those words. He's never heard anyone talk about the Hulk that lovingly or even think about him like that. But he figured, there was something more there than Steve has previously seen.

"No, we haven't... that wasn't..." a stuttering reply came from Bruce, which made the Cap chuckle.

"It's okay, nobody's breaking any bylaws." He held a hand out, emphasizing his statement. And also a reasuring gesture towards his friend. "It's just, she's not the most open person in the world... but with you, she seems very relaxed."

"No, Natasha, she's just... she likes to flirt." Came an immediate comment from the doctor.

"I've seen her flirt, up close." Steve shifted from his position and reached for a drink from behind of the counter. "This ain't that." the Cap jumped out of his seat, a drink in his hand. "Look, as maybe the world's leading authority, on waiting too long, don't." He was now in front of Bruce, a soft and reassuring smile on his face. "You both deserve a win."

Bruce chuckled. "You and Tony too."

"Thanks." With a smile and a firm nod, Steve made his way to the main area.

---

Exchanging of smiles and drinks were passed all around the table.

All of the original six avengers were circling around a small table that served a variety of snacks and drinks that Steve was sure anyone who'd drink would pass out immediately. But nonetheless, they were happy and relaxed for once.

Clint, Nat and Bruce were sprawled out on the couch, Thor was sitting alone in one of the chairs and Steve and Tony were sharing a, good for two, sofa yet the Iron Man chose to sit on the Cap's lap. Legs, stretched out on Steve's lap, an arm wrapped around his partner and a loving smile on his lips and in which the Cap returned.

"So, how's the party working for yah, Capsicle?"

"Hmm...?" Steve looked at Tony, their noses almost touching from the closeness of their bodies together.

But that made him think. All that's happen is that moment he had with Sam earlier this night and that talk he had with Bruce. That's all that ever happened tonight.

"Nothing much, really. Just a few small talks with the others, here and there."

"Is that all, hmm~?" Tony inched his face closer to the Cap, which led Steve to lean in as well.

Tony used his other hand to caress Steve's face, while his were on the Iron man's waist. Their eyes half closed and lips just merely apart.

Steve's heart was pounding in his chest. Breathing coming a bit short and his palms were sweating. It was his first time ever getting this close to kissing Tony, and to think that in just seconds he'll have his first ki-

A loud cough was heard across the table, making the two pull apart. "There're other people here~" Clint's voice echoed through the room. His comment made the others chuckle, even Tony, but only a silent growl was all Steve had to say in this situation.

'Another failed attempt.'

However, Steve's thoughts were quickly cut short as he heard another statement pass the Hawkeye's loud mouth.

"But it's a trick."

"No, no. It's much more than that." Came in Thor's booming voice, refering to Mjolnir.

Another laugh escaped Clint's mouth and mocked. "'Ah, whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power'" he laughed once more. "Ah, whatever, man! It's a trick!"

Laughing, Thor suggested and gestured to his hammer that was placed in the table. "Be my guest. C'mon."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Clint groaned and sat up from his sitting position, and went in to hold Mjolnir within his grasp. He huffed and pulled up the hammer but it didn't buge. Another pull, but yet again it still didn't move from it's position.

Another laugh, Clint gave up and held his hands up in defeat. "I still don't know how you do it."

Tony removed his legs from Steve, in which made the Cap's smile falter. "Smell silent judgement?" A challenging tone was in the iron man's voice.

"Please, Stark, by all means." He gestured, implying to lift the hammer himself.

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge." He said and quickly kissed Steve on the mouth.

The Cap's eye's widen in shock.

Oh, gosh.

The kiss was chaste but it was all Steve needed to satisfy his needs.

"For good luck." Tony winked at him and stood up, stepping towards the coffe table.

Yeah, this night just got much more interesting...