Jetta Davis ~6~ Avoiding You

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt upload yesterday for the internet was down...EVERYWHERE!!!In the uk anyway. I made this a bit longer than before.

ENJOY!!!!

RECAP~

Her eyes showed that she is scared, so was I a moment ago but now I feel as happy as I have ever been.

I wanted to show her that there was nothing to fear, make sure that she would know that I would never hurt her.

I leaned down towards her with our hands still entwined as my lips were getting closer to hers. Our eyes still looking into one another's.

I leaned down a little further and...

__________________________________________

Chapter 6: Avoiding You

He leaned down further with our eyes still locked then all of a sudden the bedroom door swung open and whatever link we had was broken.

Savan's face seemed very confused. I threw him of me. I didn't want anyone thinking that we, a v-vampire and me were about to, to k-k-kisss. Yuck. How could that even happen. I jumped of the bed and tensed to look at who saw.

Asrai stood there in a frilly pink nighty rubbing her big eyes. She was clutching a little white bear to her chest. She was the most adorable sight to see.

"What's wif awll the noise?" she took one look at our stances and immediately her lip began to quiver. "Your not fiffing are you?" she started sniffing.

"Asrai...no, no we weren't" way to go Savan now she's going to ask just WHAT we were doing. Wait. What were we doing. He's a flipping vampire for god's sake! My natural born enemy. We should have been fighting! Maybe we were. Yes. We were.

"Yes Asrai we were." I glared at Savan's confused face. He doesn't actually believe that anything happened. Does he?

He looked at me. He wants to talk. I can see it in his eyes. His eyes were searching mine until I realized that not only did I not have a mask but I didn't have my brown contacts either.

"Hey Jet you took your mask off." Asrai squealed and clapped her small hands together. "Why were you fiffing her Savan!" Her sweet, tired face turned into an angry, alert one. Ha. She's blaming Savan. Im free. Sort of. Not really.

Asrai marched over to me and took my hand and started towards the door. All the while glaring at her older brother.

Maybe if I can stick to someone and try not to be alone then Savan wont be able to talk to me. But the idea of sticking to a vampire's side just to avoid one doesn't seem like a good idea.

1. Get free!

2. Don't be alone!!

3. Don't talk to Savan!!!

4. FIND OUT JUST WHY IM HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Yep. I got a busy schedule.

I managed to stick with Asrai for a while. She wanted someone to play with, she doesn't see many children her age and when someone as cute as her comes along I cant help but act her age. In English I Get Hyper.

That girl likes her x box better than her dolls. Which is saying something as she is like a little doll herself.

She wore a light blue dress today to match her pretty blue eyes.

She wore a smile as she beat me in Mario Carts. And Wii Sports in bowling, tennis, baseball, golf and boxing.

I may be a good fighter in the real world but I suck in the virtual one.