Jetta Davis~3~ Nice?

Im soooooooo sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but it's here now. I have started 3rd year at school and I have already got piles and piles of homework.

HOMEWORK SUCKS! Who agrees? lol anyway I hope you all enjoy Chapter 3! >.<

Recap:

I felt sharp teeth graze over the side of my neck. He pulled back slightly. Building the tension. Then he came back down...

>.<

Chapter 3: Nice?

As he was about to take a chunk of my neck the van door at the back burst open to reveal Delano. Suddenly Savan was threw of me and up against the van wall. Delano? Why on earth would he save me? Huh, weird. I would have thought that he would enjoy my pain.

Savan crouched down preparing to jump Delano. When he did Delano jumped at the same moment and the sound of it was like to boulders screeching against each other. It was horrible. They started to growl and bite each other. They ended up outside. A growling, fighting yet graceful blur took over the air and ground. I guess you could say that I just had a near BITE experience.

Suddenly Vega Morte and some four year old I have never seen before jumped into the van.

"Hi Jet, this is my sister Asrai Morte. She wanted to meet you. Say hi Asrai." Vega? Seems nice. What happened?

"Hello Jet. I really wanted to meet you." Asrai just gave me the cutest smile ever. Aw she looks like a fairy. She has golden blonde hair going down her back and big, clear blue eyes. She has two small dimples in her cheeks when she smiles. She's wearing a knee-length yellow dress. She's the cutest sight.

"Well its good meet you too Asrai." I smiled back at her. She started clapping her small hands and bounced up and down. Then she came running over and gave me a hug.

I was beginning to feel slightly awkward. I mean I have a small, cute vampire hugging me. Vega seemed to think it funny for she started laughing and clutching her stomach.

"Oh...your face... and you...and...her...soo cute." she said in between laughs.

I stood with Asrai still hanging onto me. I couldn't get her of.

"um Vega I was wondering well could you um you know" I stuttered. I have never and I mean never asked a vampire for help. She seemed to understand and came over and tried to de-clutch Asrai. Tried being the main word.

"she seems to have taken a liking to you." ya think?

"um, Asrai?" I wanted to see if asking her would help.

"yeah Jet?" she said in a soft baby voice. Then she looked up at me with her blue eyes.

"can you get of me now?" I was trying to be polite.

"okay." she smiled up at me.

"Vega?"

" Yes?"

"When can I go home?" Shock and disbelief and then sadness seemed to pass over Asrai's face. A few tears escaped. While Vega held sympathy as well as a bit of sadness.

"Jet no! You cant go you just got here!" Asrai was in full blown tears mode now and clinging to me more than ever.

"im afraid she's right Jet. You cant go." What the hell? Why? Why? Why?!?

"WHY?!?" no vampire tells me what to do! EVER!

"well, I cant tell you yet. Im sorry." huh? Cant tell me? Sorry? Im angry yes but when did a Morte ever be sorry?

"Are you feeling-" I was cut of by a load bang at the side of the van.

"I better get you inside." and with that Vega grabbed my hand- lightly -and pulled me into the house with Asrai skipping into the house.

I was pulled up to a room where the walls were a dark shade of purple and a cream coloured carpet. White furniture and a full mirror with make-up and clothes scattered the room.

It was your normal teenage vampire room.

"you will be sharing with me until we get your room sorted out. What's your favourite colour?"

" Midnight blue."

"just asking. Your bed is the deep purple one." she stated politely. WAIT POLITELY? Okay fun is over what's up?

"That's it. What's going on? You seem nice all of a sudden. C'mon fess up." I'm slightly confused at what's going on here.

"Oh. Im nice once you get to know me. You see vampires well some vampires put on their calm, scary expression when we met hunters. But really I freak out at time to time thinking that I may be killed or very seriously injured." her eyes seemed to glaze over as she said this. I was tempted to ask but thought I'd give her privacy to the memory. Really though she was scared? Wow. Maybe vampires aren't as bad as-

Stop. They are mean, cruel, hateful beings that have been made a curse upon the Earth. But why am I feeling a weird sensation towards Vega. Like a... a caring feeling. Weird. And slightly creepy. A human-especially a vampire hunter- care for one of those things. A vampire should be killed NOT loved and cared for! But still...

Maybe they aren't that bad.

Just then in came Delano and gave me evils. I said maybe didn't I?

"How's you Delano?" I made sure there was a mocking look cross my face. Long enough so he could catch it.

"Fine. No thanks to you." he spat. Animal. Have to mentally laugh at that one. Good thing that I know how to have mind walls or I'd be dead. Right here, right now. Ha animal.

"How's it feel to be beat by a girl?" another mocking look cast in his direction. Instead of a glare full of hate like I was hoping for he got one from me for the next words he said.

"How's it feel to be caught and caged Oh mighty Jet?" I would just love to wipe that mocking smile right off of his face. Vega must have seen this in my expression for she ushered Delano quickly out of the room leaving me alone. To think. Lovely.

But Delano was right. I WAS caught. I WAS caged. Caged here in their home. Where im at my disadvantage. Im out numbered. I have never been caught. EVER! Im The Jet. Im too good a hunter to ever even consider it. But now that I am I can't stand it. Im not going to make it in here. Im not. And I bet they all know it. This is my own personal hell.

Being caught...

~~~~~~Vote~Comment~Fan~~~~~~

Look I know this is not the best. I will make it better as the the story moves on. But tell me what you think.

Do you like Asrai? I thought she souds kinda cute do you? So Jetta's been caged well imprisoned in the Morte household.

Who's your fave character so far?

Love ya!

Xox.

~dannii~

^.^