"Okay," Marla held Sky.

Skyla yawned. "I'm so exhausted."

"Get some sleep," Kristy tucked her in. "I'll wake you when it's time to feed Sky again. Now get some sleep; you did well."

"Thanks," Skyla closed her eyes and saw Elvin leaned close to Kristy.

-

Alton groaned. "Why did you let me eat all that chocolate." He threw up in the bucket. "Ah, wait." He sniffs the air. "Skyla, I can smell her now."

"What could that mean?" Lyon asked.

"I don't know," he frowned. "Lyon, go and see what's going on, go."

Lyon nodded. "I'll back."

Alton washed his mouth and set the bucket outside the door. He closed the door and laid on the bed. He is never eating chocolate ever again.

He waited for Lyon to come back, and he came back early in the morning. "What took you so long? And what's wrong? You look as if you seem something so horrific."

"I saw a baby come out of someone," Lyon said. "It was the most traumatizing thing I have ever seen."

"Skyla?" Alton sat up.

"Yes," he sat on the chair and drank some water. "Skyla was in labor last night and gave birth this morning," he said. "Congrats, you're the father of a beautiful baby girl named Sky. She has your dark brown hair."

"How do you know how she looks like?" Alton asked.

"I went into the nursery where she was sleeping," Lyon said. "I was going to bring her to you and take her back, but I decided not to since she's too small."

"Good thing you didn't," Alton said. "I need to see her and bond with her. I have to sneak in; did you find a way?"

"I found Skyla's bedroom," he said. "And there is one spot where there aren't any guards, so; you'll be fine."

"I'll go tonight," he said.

"Okay," Lyon said. "Also, that guy we bumped into, remember?"

"Yeah, what about him?" Alton sighed.

"He arrived at the mansion when I left," Lyon said. "And he was asking for Skyla and the baby. And he had a few gifts. I don't want to think anything bad, but I think that man is trying to woo Skyla."

"He better now," Alton glared. "I won't let anyone near Skyla; she's mine."

"Than what are you going to do?" Lyon said. "You're still not thinking about kidnapping Skyla are you?"

"If I have too, I will," he said. "Skyla belongs to me; any man who gets in the way will feel my rage. Now get ready for tonight; I have to see my daughter."

"Okay," Lyon said.

Alton stood and looked out the window. Tonight he will meet his daughter, and no one will stop him, not even Elvin.

Later that night, he and Lyon made their way to the mansion. It was very guarded, and they had to sneak around. Lyon was able to go up the wall where the vines where growing. "Hurry," Lyon said. "The maid isn't here."

Alton grabbed hold of the vine and begin to climbed the wall. Halfway up, he slid but caught himself. Alton reached the balcony and jumped over. He wiped his hands on his pants and winced. "Damn it."

"Be quiet," Lyon said.

"I cut my palms," he said and went to a bowl of clean water and washed his hand, and they immediately healed. "There, now." He looked around and spotted the crib; he walked over and looked down. "Hey there," she was awake. "Come here," he picked her up and held her against his chest. "You are so small." He kissed her head and walked around the room.

Lyon stood guard near the door. "We need to make this quick if you're going to go see Skyla do it."

"I know," he kissed Sky's head and laid her back down. She started to fuss. "Hey, don't cry; I'll see you soon, okay." She calmed down. "Where is Skyla's bedroom?"

"Next door," Lyon whispered. "Use those doors right over there to get in. She must be sleeping; good luck."

He walked over to the double door and opened them quietly. The bedroom was dark, and only the brightness of the moon-lit the room through the curtains.

Alton walked over to the bed, and Skyla was sleeping. He looked at her; she was the same aside from her lengthy hair, other than that, the same. He reached down and stroke her cheek. "I finally found you. And you thought you could hide from me," he whispered. "But your wrong, Skyla."

She rolled over to her back. Alton leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I'll be around," he whispers. He pulled out a ring and set it on her pillow.

"Alton, let's go," Lyon said. "The maid is coming."

Alton went back to the nursery and closed the doors. He looks in the crib. "I'll be back soon, little one. And I'll bring you a gift."

"No," a girl said. "Sky doesn't seem to fuss much only when she's hungry or when she wets her diaper."

"That's good," that was Kristy. "Anyways, let's get her to Skyla, its time for her meal."

Alton climbed back out the window but not as fast as Lyon. He had to jump the rest of the way. He winced and ran following Lyon back to the road.

"Happy?" Lyon asked. "Now that you saw them, what are you going to do?"

"Kidnapped them," he said. "I'm taking them both with me, and you can't tell me no."

"Sky is too young to travel," Lyon said. "And Skyla barely gave birth; she's in pain."

"Once Skyla is better," he said. "And Sky is strong. I sensed it in her."

"Nothing I say will change your mind?" Lyon asked.

"No," he said.

"Great," Lyon sighed. "What if I threatened?"

"And how will you do that?" He asked.

"By warning them," Lyon said. "I don't want to, but if I have to, I will. And no, it's not because of my soulmate. I think that what you're about to do is not the smartest choice."

"Fine," Alton said. "I'll have to show up at the front door then. But nothing or anyone is going to stop me from seeing my daughter."

He walked away, feeling a bit irritated.

---------------

Comment

Vote

Follow

Miss SayaChan