17

Maya had been back at the manor for a few days. She hadn't spent much time out of her room apart from meals. Narcissa was worried about her.

When morning came, Maya woke to Narcissa in her bedroom. Maya sat up. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

Narcissa nodded. "The dark lord is attending today. He's not impressed with your father."

"O-Okay."

***
Maya was shaking as she ate her breakfast. Lucius walked in and smiled. "Hello darling. How are you?" He asked.

"Fine thank you. I'll be happy to return to Hogwarts," maya replied as she took a sip of her orange juice.

Lucius nodded. "Yes. I'm not impressed with Draco and Mia. They are to be punished when they return."

Maya shook her head. "No. It's fine. I'm not in anymore pain and can't be dealing with the stress."

***
Maya was sitting in the study with Narcissa when she heard the floo. Narcissa took Maya's hand and led her down to the sitting room.

Maya was shocked when she saw Mia and Draco. Maya ran to Mia and hugged her. "I missed you," she mumbled.

"Missed you too."

***
The Malfoy family were sitting in the dining room. Maya was shaking as she knew Voldemort would be there soon. She was scared.

Mia took her hand. "It will be okay. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you," she said.

Maya nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

***
The floo lit up and Voldemort stepped out. Nagini was slithering behind him. The family bowed as Voldemort made his way to Lucius.

"You have failed me, Lucius. You did not succeed this mission," he said. He slapped Lucius. "For this, you will pay."

Voldemort snapped his fingers and two other death eaters appeared. He smirked sadistically. "Grab the littlest brat."

The death eaters grabbed Maya. They dragged her out of the sitting room and upstairs. Voldemort smirked. "For your punishment, you will watch your little girl suffer," he said.

***
Mia had tears streaming down her eyes. She hated seeing her little sister go through all of this. She hated seeing how Voldemort raped her.

Voldemort smirked and looked at Lucius. "I will ruin your life. I have ruined your precious little girl and I promise, I will continue to ruin everyone else in your family."

Voldemort soon left. Maya was lying on the bed. The tears poured down her cheeks. Mia was Immediately at Maya's side.

***
Narcissa sat in Maya's room and held her little girl as she cried. The tears were pouring down both their cheeks. Narcissa pulled Maya close.

The door opened and Mia and Draco walked in. Mia's eyes were red from the tears. "Maya? Draco and Mia are here for you."

Maya nodded and cuddled into Narcissa. Narcissa was fuming. She knew Lucius had to pay the price for failing the dark lord but she didn't think he would harm an innocent girl.

***
Maya sat in bed that night and cried. She was broken and she couldn't be fixed.