5

Maya was struggling with being in Hogwarts. She wanted to be back at Beaubaxton's. She found it hard to fit in. Mia was always off and Draco never had time for her.

Maya walked down to the great hall. She sat down and helped herself to some toast. She saw Snape looking at her.

Mia came and sat down. "Why did you wait for me this morning?" She asked.

Maya shrugged. "I just wanted some alone time. Besides, you haven't bothered with me in days," she mumbled.

"I'm sorry Maya. I promise. I'll be there for you," Mia said. She knew Maya was feeling vulnerable. Especially with being at a new school.

***
Maya walked to her lesson. She bumped into someone. "Watch it," a voice sneered.

Maya looked up to see Ron. She rolled her eyes. "It's you who should watch it Weasel. You bumped into me first so it's custom you apologise or is apologising below you and your blood traitor family," she spat.

Ron glared. He took out his wand and tried to curse her. Snape, who was passing, blocked the curse.  "50 points from Gryffindor for attempting to curse a student."

Ron scoffed. "She isn't a student. She's a princess who can't be told no."

***
Maya walked off. Snape grabbed her and took her into his chambers. Maya frowned. "I shouldn't be here."

"No one will know."

Maya sat down and sighed. Snape handed her a glass of fire whiskey. "I'm not supposed to be drinking this stuff," she said.

"Again. I won't tell no one if you don't," Snape told her.

***
Maya had been in Snape's private chambers for over an hour now. He looked at her and suddenly kissed her.  Maya kissed back.

Snape took Maya through to his bedroom. Maya knew it was wrong but she wanted to feel loved and wanted by someone.

***
Maya left Snape's private chambers and tried to not cry. She felt cheap. She needed to find her sister. Instead, she found Draco. "Maya?"

"W-Where's Mia?" Maya asked as she began shaking.

Draco frowned. "I haven't seen her since Defence Against The Dark Arts," he said.

***
Maya was walking around. She saw her sister with Snape. She quickly dashed behind a wall and watched. She paled when she saw Mia kissing Snape.

Maya walked off quickly. She felt horrid for what she had done with Snape. Maya went back to her common room. She ignored everyone and went to her dormitory.

***
Mia walked in and grinned. "Hey."

"Hi."

Mia frowned. "Draco said you were looking for me. Is everything okay?" She asked. 

Maya just nodded. She climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep but Mia wouldn't let her. "Something is bothering you Maya. What it is?" She asked.

"Just go and have your dinner. I'm fine," she said.

Mia sighed. "You're coming with me. You only had toast today and don't say you had lunch cause that's a lie."

Maya looked up at her sister and broke down crying. Mia held her close. She knew something was bothering her sister but could she find out before bringing in the only woman Maya listened to. Narcissa.