13

A/N - I'm keeping Sirius alive for the purpose of this story. Maya is now in her 5th year❤️
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Maya had been staying at Grimmauld Place over summer. She missed her mother and her siblings. She wanted to go back home but she knew she couldn't. She wasn't safe at the manor.

When morning came, Maya woke. The Weasley's had been apprehensive about Maya being there but quickly kept quiet when Sirius pointed out that it was his house and he was going to look after Maya.

Maya walked downstairs. Sirius smiled. "Hello mini Cissy," he said

Maya smiled slightly. Sirius had done everything he could to welcome Maya to the house. He wanted to make her feel comfortable. Narcissa was coming to see her today.

***
Harry walked into the library where Maya was. He was visiting Sirius. He had to stay with the Weasley's. "Hey. Sirius said you were up here," he said.

Maya smiled. "Order meetings. I don't feel like I'm welcome here. I'm a Malfoy. That ugly old portrait of Walburga Black is just odd," she said.

Heart nodded and laughed. "It is. But Sirius argues with it."

***
Mia was fuming. She wanted to see her sister. Narcissa wasn't telling her about how Maya was doing. Draco walked in. "We've not seem her in weeks. She's stuck with Potter and the Weasels," he said.

Mia nodded. "I know. We just need to see her. To know that she is okay."

Narcissa walked in. She smiled. "We're going to see Maya today. She is going to Hogwarts with Minerva McGonagall."

***
Maya sat in Dumbledore's office. She smiled. "This is a really nice office. I like the bird," she told him.

Dumbledore smiled. "Fawkes is a phoniex. Rather remarkable."

All of a sudden, the floo lit up. Narcissa came out followed by Draco and Mia. Maya was pulled into hugs by everyone. "Hello my darling. I've missed you," Narcissa said. She had missed her baby girl.

Mia smiled at her. "The manor is quiet without you."
***
Maya had returned to Grimmauld Place. She stepped into the floo room. Ron was there. "Oh look. It's the Malfoy princess. Daddy doesn't want you so he decides to make you marry you-know-who."

Maya sighed. "Leave me alone would you? I don't want to be here as it is," she spat.

Ron glared and took out his wand. "My friends and I don't want you here. You're a silly little girl. Go back to Malfoy Manor and don't come back!"

"Ron! Leave her alone."

Ron turned to see Harry and Hermione standing there. Hermione sighed. "Ron, you have to leave her alone. She's here to be kept safe."

Maya walked off. She wanted to be alone. She hated how Ron acted with her.

***
Maya was sitting on her bed. The door knocked and Harry walked in. He smiled. "I'm sorry about Ron. He's bitter because Hermione turned him down."

"No one wants me here. They just think I'm Malfoy scum. I think I'm Malfoy scum," Maya mumbled.

Harry sat down on the bed next to her. "You're not scum. You're beautiful."

All of a sudden, Harry's lips touched Maya's. The two of them kissed gently. Maya laid back on the bed and Harry on top of her. The two of them began to make out.

Harry smiled as he pulled away. "Are you okay?" He asked. He didn't want to pressure Maya into anything.

Maya nodded. She knew she wasn't a virgin.  But she wanted to be with Harry.

***
Harry and Maya were still together. The kiss they had shared was growing more passionate. Maya's hands found their way to Harry's jeans. "Maya."

"It's okay. I want to."

Harry nodded and kissed her head. The two of them went under the duvet. Maya knew if Narcissa found out she had sex with him, she wouldn't be happy.

Harry had pushed into Maya. She moaned slightly. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Maya nodded and smiled. "Yeah."

As the two of them had sex, Maya realised that in that moment, everything had changed.

***
The next morning, Maya walked downstairs. Sirius smiled. "Hello pup."

"Hi."

Harry walked in behind her and smiled. Sirius knew something had happened between the two youngsters. He smirked. "Love birds."

***
Maya sat in her bedroom and sighed. She didn't know how to handle that she had slept with Harry Potter. Could she keep it secret? Especially from Mia and Draco.