14

Narcissa stood in her study. She had her pensive out and sighed. She wanted to remember how happy her three children were.

Memory
Narcissa could hear the squeals of three year old Maya. She exited her study to see her blonde beauty running down the corridors of the manor. She smiled when she saw Draco chasing after her. Narcissa knew how much the twins loved their little sister.

Maya ran towards Narcissa and giggled. "Dwaco chase me!" She squealed.

Narcissa laughed. Lucius was away on business. She smiled as the twins walked towards her. "Are you all having fun?" She asked.

The three of them nodded. Narcissa watched as Mia walked off with Maya. Draco went towards his own bedroom. Narcissa smiled. She wanted to keep her three children safe.
End Memory

***
Maya walked downstairs. She saw Harry and smiled. Things had been tense since the two of them had sex. Maya was beginning to think that Harry regretted it. She knew they needed to talk about it.

Sirius left the room and so Harry walked over to Maya. "I think we need to talk about what happened," he said.

Maya nodded knowing he was right. "Okay. I'm going back to Hogwarts tonight. My mother thinks it's best," she said.

"Let's talk then. Room of Requirement," Harry told her. He placed a kiss on her cheek before leaving.

Maya smiled slightly.

***
When Maya returned to Hogwarts, she was pulled into hugs by Draco and Mia. They had missed their little sister. "Don't ever be gone for too long again," Mia said.

"I won't."

Mia could tell her sister was different. She had a glow on her face. She didn't want to bring attention to it though.

***
Maya made her way to the Room of Requirement. She saw Harry standing outside. "I didn't wanna go in without you. Did you get here Okay?" He asked.

Maya nodded and smiled. The two of them went inside. Maya sat down on the bean bag. Harry joined her. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. But we need to talk about what happened," Maya said. She didn't want to beat around the bush. She looked at him. "Do you regret what happened?"

Harry shook his head. "No. Not at all. I just wish it could have been more romantic for you," he told her.

Maya smiled. "It was perfect. A lot better than my first time. But I don't wanna talk about that," she said.

***
Maya walked back to the common room. She heard whispering. "We can't keep doing this. Someone will get suspicious."

"Then stop seeking me out."

Maya hid round the corner to see Mia and Snape. She felt hurt that Mia was still carrying on with him. She quickly walked past them "Maya!"

***
Mia sat in the common room and made a start on the work she had to catch up on. Mia walked in. "I'm sorry," she said. She saw how upset her sister looked. "What's happened?"

"I slept with Harry Potter. When I was at Grimmauld Place," Maya mumbled.

Mia was shocked. She sat down next to her. She knew something had to have happened between the two of them but she didn't expect that. She looked at her. "You're under age. You've got to be sixteen."

Maya shrugged. "Didn't stop you with Snape did it?"

"I'll take that. But did he regret it?"

Maya shook her head. "Look, you cannot tell anyone about this. If you do, then I'll know I can't trust you."

Mia nodded. But in that moment, she had no idea that Maya was in more danger than anyone thought.