7

Narcissa's worries about Maya were increasing. She knew she had to find out who Maya had ended up in bed with. But she knew she needed to do it discreetly. If Lucius found out, he would demand that whoever it was, go to Azkaban.

When she woke that morning, she went to have her breakfast. She looked at Lucius. "Maya isn't feeling too good right now. So I will be going to visit her," she told her husband.

***
Maya walked to the great hall. She looked at Mia who had a grin on her face. "Come on. We've been waiting for you," she said.

Maya shrugged. "Okay."

Mia had Maya sit between her and Draco. She looked at Snape who had a smirk on his face. Mia tried to hide the grin but Maya noticed.

Maya sighed and put down her fork. "I lost my appetite," she mumbled.

Mia frowned again. She turned to Maya. "Look, I don't know what has happened and it's worrying me. You used to tell me everything. Please Maya."

***
Maya sat in the courtyard. She saw Harry and walked over. "Hi. I'm sorry no one believes you about the dark lord. I believe you," she said.

Harry looked at her. "Thanks. I guess that means a lot. Coming from the daughter of his right hand man."

"Maybe I'm different. Maybe I don't want to be like my father," Maya mumbled.

Harry frowned. He knew Maya was different. He just didn't see it until now. To him, she was beautiful. Maya smiled slightly. "I know what you've been through. You didn't deserve it."

"Thanks. Maya."

"Harry!"

Maya turned to see Hermione Granger coming towards them. Hermione frowned. "Has she upset you Harry?" She asked.

Harry rolled his eyes. "No. She's nothing like her family. Leave her alone Mione," he said.

"Right. Well Ron and I have something to talk to you about. Excuse us Malfoy."

***
Maya took a walk around the forest. She smiled slightly. She felt free. "Keep away from my friends."

Maya turned to see Ron Weasley. She sighed. "I haven't been near your friends," she mumbled.

"Hermione saw you with Harry. He doesn't need trash like you near him," Ron spat.

Maya tried to walk off when she felt Ron grab her. "Let me go!"

"No! Keep away from him!"

Suddenly, Ron took out his wand and cast a curse at Maya. She passed out.

***
Mia and Draco were worrying about Maya. She hadn't turned up to any of her lessons. She hadn't turned up for lunch or dinner. Mia was pacing the common room. 

Draco sighed. "Where is she? No one has seen her."

"I know. I think we're gonna have to get Snape and Dumbledore," Mia said.

***
Within ten minutes of altering Snape and Dumbledore, every professor was looking for Maya. Lucius and Narcissa were there. "How is it possible that a fourteen year old girl can go missing and no one is aware until a few hours later?" Lucius asked.

Snape sighed. "Lucius, she has been acting odd for the past few days."

"And no one saw fit to inform Narcissa and I?"

***
All of a sudden, Professor Flitwick's patronous came into the office.

"Albus, we have found miss Malfoy. She is unconscious. It looks like a curse. She's being transported to the hospital wing."

Mia and Draco looked at each other. Someone had hurt their little sister and they wouldn't get away with it. No one hurt Maya.  No one.