6

A/N - For those who read this, check out my Snape Fanfic A Forbidden Love💞
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Maya had hated herself since she slept with Snape. She didn't want to believe she had. She knew Mia had feelings for Snape and that's what destroyed her the most.

When morning came, Maya sat in her bed and tried to hide the tears. She knew she wasn't a real Malfoy. As Lucius often said, 'Malfoy's don't cry'.

Maya went down to the common room. Mia was waiting. She smiled. "Come on. Let's go get breakfast."

"I'm not hungry," Maya mumbled. She didn't want to be around her family. Not since she had slept with Snape. She knew Mia and Draco. She knew they would get it out of her.

***
Maya sat in potions. She hated being a year younger than her brother and sister. She had no one to be there for her. Snape walked in. "Miss Malfoy. What can I do for you?" He asked

Maya shrugged. "Y-You haven't told anyone have you? About what happened between us?"

"And why would I do that?"

"I-I don't know."

***
Mia and Draco could both tell that something was wrong with their sister. They both had free periods. They sat in the library. "Something is eating her up. I'm going to write to mother," Mia said.

Draco agreed. He got some parchment and his quill. "It's best we use an elf for this. Get there quicker," he told his twin.

Mia nodded and wrote the letter.

***
Narcissa sat in her study. She got a fright when her daughter's elf popped in. "What can I do for you?" Narcissa asked.

"Missy Mia and Mister Draco sends Mistress Cissy a letters."

Narcissa took the letter and read it.

Mother,
We hope this letter finds you well. It won't be too long.
Myself and Draco are becoming concerned about Maya. She hasn't been eating, sleeping.
We've tried to talk with her but it has failed. We don't know what else to do.
We're hoping that you could come to Hogwarts, alone, and talk to her.
All our love,
Mia and Draco xx

Narcissa knew she needed to go. Her little girl needed her.

***
Narcissa stepped graciously stepped through the floo. Dumbledore stood to greet her. "Mrs Malfoy. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked.

Narcissa smiled. "If it's possible, headmaster, I would like to see Maya. I've received a letter from my eldest children claiming she is distraught."

***
Maya walked into the office. She saw her mother and frowned. "What's happened? Is father okay?" Maya asked. She looked around to see Mia nor Draco were there. "Where are Mia and Draco?"

Narcissa smiled. "It's you I've come to see. I've been told you're struggling. I want to know what has happened?"

Maya paled. She had the feeling someone had mentioned something about Snape. "I-I'm Fine," she mumbled.

Narcissa wasn't conceived. She looked at Dumbledore. "I wish to take my daughter to Hogsmeade. I'll have her returned soon."

***
Narcissa and Maya were sitting in Madame Pudifoots. Maya sat still. Narcissa sighed. "I want you to know that whatever you tell me, I will not repeat it. It will stay between you and I."

Maya looked at her mother. "Even if I did something wrong? That could ruin lives?"

Narcissa frowned. "Maya. Talk to me darling."

Maya shook her head. "You'll hate me. You'll report it to Dumbledore and then he'll get into trouble," she sobbed.

Narcissa realised something. Maya had slept with someone she shouldn't have. But who?