Ch. 11

Minjung's POV

I don't want to be here anymore. I'm tired of this. I want to quit. But what about BTS...what about Yoongi. I love them...I love him. I can't let them suffer like I have. I hate Junsung, but I won't let him hurt them. It's only been a week with him as our manager and I've had to do so many things with him. I hate it. I want this to end. I desperately want this to end.

3rd person POV

Junsung smirked as he watched Minjung during BTS's dance practice. Right now they were practicing Blood Sweat and Tears and Junsung loved all the movements that Minjung was doing, but he was angry as well. How dare Minjung do these movements in front of other men, they should only be for him. What about all those times Minjung slept in his bed? What about all those times Minjung had tears of "pleasure" because of him? Junsung's smirk instantly fell and was replaced with a glare. He harshly walked over to the radio and turned it off, making all of the boys's heads turn towards him in confusion except for Minjung. Minjungs face was downcast, it always was now and days and it worried the boys.

"Minjung, I'm disappointed in you. Do you see how hard everyone else is working? It looks like you don't even care about whether or not your group looks good. I think I need to have a word with you. Everyone else, go get some water." Junsung spoke with a harsh tone. Everyone looked at Minjung worriedly. He looked as if he was about to faint, I mean after all, he has been on an extreme diet. But what else could they do? They slowly started to make their way out of the practice room, Yoongi lingering behind the longest with a face of concern. But he was reassured when Minjung slightly looked up and him and gave him a gentle smile. Yoongi smiled backed and headed out of the room.

As soon as the door shut, Minjung was on the ground with Junsung on top of him. Junsung started to yell at him and began to harshly kick him and punch him, of course all in spots that wouldn't be noticed.

"How dare you dance like that for them. You're just a slut really. Do you think you can just cheat on me and get away with it? I'll show you what you deserve." Minjung started to cry as he was harshly shoved again, his head hitting the ground harshly. He watched as Junsung started to undo his belt.

"Please stop." Minjung received a slap to the face.

"I thought I told you to address me as oppa. What do you have to say to oppa hmmm?"

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm begging you...please stop." Sunjung started to laugh.

"Stop being so coy. I know you want me." Sunjung gently placed a hand on Minjung's cheek, gazing into his eye that had tears streaming down them. His hands then went up Minjung's shirt, toying with him. His lips latched onto Minjung's collarbone. Soft noises came from Minjung as he tried desperately to get through this. Yoongi needed him to be strong. But his tears fell even harder when Sunjung started to unzip Minjung's pants. Minjung didn't want to be here.

Yoongi's POV

"Hey Namjoon, haven't they been in there a bit long?" I asked Namjoon as he just shrugged and then held his head in his hands.

"Hyung...I'm worried about him and I don't know what to do. As the leader, I need to know what's wrong and as his friend I need to know too, but he won't talk to me. What am I supposed to do?" I walked over to Namjoon and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm worried too," as soon as I said that, the door to the practice room opened and Sunjung walked out with a smirk on his face.

"Minjung should be fine now. I sorted it out with him." Sunjung then walked away. Namjoon and I shared glances with eachother. I don't know what, but something about Sunjung is off. I stood up from the couch and Namjoon followed me to the door and when I opened it. my heart broke. Minjung was huddled in the corner of the room with his head buried in his knees and he was shaking. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder, but he flinched away from me and tried to bury himself in the corner even more.

"Hyung...are you okay? What happened?" Minjung looked up at me and I could see a red mark on his cheek, as if something had hit him. Minjung quickly adverted his eyes from me and stood up.

"Nothing happened. I'm sorry for not putting as much effort into practice as I should have been." Minjung walked away from Namjoon and I and I could tell he was limping a bit. His hair also looked messy and their was a red mark on his neck. I could feel a burning sensation building up inside me. Something definitely was wrong so why won't he tell me? I was so angry that I couldn't help myself.

"So that's it huh? Nothings wrong, do you think I'm stupid? Why can't you tell me? Aren't we dating or are you too busy with Sunjung to remember our times together?" Namjoon grabbed onto me, trying to get me to stop and Minjung turned to face me. He looked sad.

"No, that's not it Yoongi. I love you okay. I really love you. I'm just trying to-"

"You say you love me, but you haven't even talked to me in over a week. God, ever since Sunjung became our manager all you did was suck up to him. What are you sucking him after practice and you just couldn't bare to tell me that you didn't like me anymore?" I regretted it...all of what I was saying, but I was pissed. I didn't know what else to do. Minjung looked like he was about to cry and he slowly started to walk towards me.

"No! I promise you, I love you. I don't want anyone else Yoongi. Please believe me." He tried to grab onto my shoulders but I shoved him away from me and ran out of the room, Namjoon behind me. Why did I do that...why?

3rd person POV

Minjung stood in the room, tears falling down his face. He hadn't cried like this since his uncle first touched him. He just wanted to hold Yoongi, that's all he wanted, so why, why did it become like this? He was finally happy, but everything was going wrong. Minjung started to become angry and he balled his fist up. He started to have a panic attack all at the same time. He felt dizzy and he wasn't sure what to do. His mind was in shambles and he was no longer to form coherent thoughts. He started to lose stability in his body. Hunger was caving in on him as well. He was weak, physically and mentally. The door to the practice room slammed open.

"So, you love Yoongi, is that it?" Minjung's mind was no longer able to cooperate with him and he couldn't move, he couldn't breath. Sunjung stomped over to him and all Minjung could feel was pain. How did it become like this?