Ch. 10

Minjung's POV

I just layed there crying...I didn't know what to do. I don't know who that guy was at all, but he said he would be back. Just that thought alone terrified me, but I couldn't tell anyone...especially Yoongi. I love him too much.  I looked at the clock and saw that I was in here for 20 minutes already, just curled up in a ball, crying. No body came looking for me, but I'm not surprised. I picked myself off the floor and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. After a few minutes, I headed out to the van to see the same guy that did that to me. He was just casually talking with everyone as if he didn't do anything wrong. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as I slowly walked over to everyone, making sure to stand close to Yoongi in case this dude tried something else. I wrapped my arms around Yoongi and he jumped a little bit before looking up at me and smiling softly. The man made eye-contact with me and I could feel throat tightening. He smirked at me and my grip on Yoongi tightened. Then he spoke a few words that made me almost throw up on sight.

"I haven't formally introduced myself. My name is Junsung and I'm your new manager. You'll have to forgive me for earlier. I came because I wanted to see everyone's personalities before I actually accepted the job, but I guess I didn't eat as well as I should of before I came. Thanks for checking up on me Minjung...You left the room before I could say thanks." Junsung lied, though everyone believed it. I wanted to cry right then and there. I wanted to pick Yoongi up and just run with him in my arms. I had to make sure nothing bad would happen to him.

"Um, before we part ways, can I speak to you privately, Minjung?" I slowly nodded as everyone stared at me while my grip on Yoongi slowly loosened. He motioned me to follow him and he walked a little bit away from the group, not too far that no one could see us, but far enough to where no one could hear us.

He looked at me and smirked, eying me up and down. It made me shiver. "Now Minjung. Let me set a few ground rules for you. First, you are to address me as oppa and only oppa. Second, do everything I say. Third, you can only eat one chicken breast a day...you're a bit too heavy for my taste. Fourth, you're mine and only mine. And if you break any of these rules, I'll personally see to it that the rest of BTS suffer, especially Yoongi."

I was terrified. I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't let anything happen to everyone, especially Yoongi. I nodded, biting back tears. He came close to me and wrapped his arms around me as if he was going for a hug, but his hands were on my butt, grabbing me.

"See you tomorrow," he walked off, smiling and waving to everyone as he past them as I just stood there. Why? Why does this always happen? Everywhere I go nothing good happens. Maybe if I quit he would leave me alone...but what about everyone else, what about Yoongi? What if he does something to them? I sighed and shook my head to try and clear my thoughts. Yoongi needs me so I can't leave...I won't let him hurt him. With that thought in mind I made my way over to the boys who were all talking excitedly about how cool Junsung seemed. I instantly had a scowl on my face and quickly grabbed onto Yoongi, pulling him into our van and telling the rest of the boys to get in so we could go. I could tell everyone was confused as to why I was being so abrupt, but I didn't care.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked me. I just shook my head and told our driver to start the van and get us home. I pulled Yoongi even closer to me and rested my head in his neck, closing my eyes as I started to fall asleep.

Yoongi's POV

We were all in the van and Minjung had fallen asleep holding me. Everyone looked at me, seemingly asking me if Minjung was alright with their eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong, but I hope that whatever it is resolves itself quickly." Everyone nodded their heads at what I said.

"Do you think it's because of what Junsung said to him?" J-Hope asked.

"But what would he have said to make Minjung react like this?" Namjoon questioned.

"Maybe Hyung is just tired." V responded, putting in his thoughts. I shook my head.

"Minjung is always tired and He has never once acted like this," I pointed out with a frown on my face, staring at Minjung intensely.

"I hope Hyung is okay," Jungkook piped in and everyone hummed in agreement. I smiled softly. Even if I don't want to admit it, I think it's cute how everyone is worried about him, especially the younger ones. They look up to him so much and he doesn't even realize it. I just sighed and then cuddled into Minjung even more. I closed my eyes, but soon I heard some shuffling and looked up only to see Jimin moving over to the both of us and wrapping his arms around Minjung and cuddling into him as well. Jimin looked a bit sad as he held Minjung close to him, burying his face into Minjungs chest. I smiled and soon v came back as well, and then Jungkook, and then J-Hope, Jin, and Namjoon. We cuddled into him as much as possible and closed our eyes, drifting to sleep. We really do care about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitter (fan accounts):

I may be late to the party, but guys...Minjung is literally covered in scars. Are we not gonna talk about this...it makes me sad...

it makes me sad

OKAY BUT DID YOU GUYS SEE HOW WORRIED MINJUNG WAS WHEN THAT GUY FAINTED AT THEIR FANSIGNING WE STAN A KING YES BTW HERE IS A PIC OF MINJUNG I WISH I KNEW ABOUT EARLIER