Ch 4

Minjung's pov

All the boys were out currently and it just left me to my own thoughts. I started to think about all the hate comments I had read about me. There were a lot actually. Most of them were along the lines that I was ugly and fat or that I shouldn't be in BTS because I couldn't even rap well. Maybe they are right though, my thighs and stomach have gotten bigger lately. I need to cut back on my food intake. I'll just stop eating, its not like I haven't done it before. I also really need to practice my rapping more. I don't want to be a burden to the boys.

I decided that I was going to go to the gym and work out. I was there for about three hours and then I headed to the practice rooms for about five. I practiced my dancing and rapping but no matter what I did, I just wasn't good. I sat on the floor of the practice room and held my head in my hands. Why am i so bad at everything. My father was right, I am worthless. I looked at my phone and realized that it was about three in the morning, I had been in here longer than I thought. I saw that I had missed calls from all the boys, Yoongi had called the most though. I sighed and dragged myself back to the dorms. I figured everyone would be asleep at this point and I didn't want to wake anyone. I made my way to the shower and undressed. After I was done with my shower I realized that i didn't grab any clothes so I headed into Yoongi's and my room with a towel around me. I then started searching for clothes in the dark.

Yoongi's pov

I was asleep when i was woken up by someone in the shower at about 3 in the morning. Minjung must have come back. I tried to fall asleep again but Minjung then walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. God, he was honestly so hot and his back muscles are just....damn. I couldn't help myself so I got out of bed and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped a bit at the sudden contact but he soon calmed down.

"Did I wake you? You should head back to sleep, it's really early in the morning and we have to be up in a few hours."

"Hyung, where were you? We were all worried when you didn't come back to the dorms, we thought something happened."

"Why would you be worried over me. I'm nothing special."

After he said that, I became slightly startled at the thought of him truly thinking he wasn't worth us worrying about him. I tightened my grip around him and buried my face in his back. My lips were touching his back.

"You family to us, we care about you. I care about you, Hyung."

At this point he wriggled himself out of my back-hug and turned around to face me. He then hugged me. I was shocked at first but then I slowly began to hug him back. We stayed like that for awhile. I broke the hug and then dragged him to bed even though he was still only in a towel. I threw the blankets over us and started to go to sleep until Minjung turned his body towards me and pulled me into him. We then fell asleep like that.

Namjoon pov

It was five am and it was time for me to wake everyone up. Jin was in the kitchen making breakfast while I went to everyone's rooms. Everyone was up so far except Minjung hyung and Yoongi hyung. I walked into their room and saw them cuddling on the bed. I smiled at the sight of them and took a picture. There is no way the Yoongi doesn't like Minjung, but I'm not sure if Minjung feels the same way about Yoongi.

Jimin and Taehyung came running into the room chasing each other but quickly stopped when they saw them together. They both looked at each other and smirked.

"Yah, whats that look for you two?"

"Oh, nothing Namjoon hyung. We just think they could use some alone time if you know what I mean."

BTS_twt

Minjung and Yoongi are cute together!!! #RM

Comments:

user1: OMG they are so cute together!!! I ship them

btsfan: Mingi are so cute together

hater16: Literally Minjung has no talent why does everyone like him???

cute_mingi: hey hater16 if you dont like them just leave!