Ch. 3

Time skip to after debut
Third person pov
It has been about two months since BTS has debuted and Minjung and all the members have gotten quite close, Suga being the closest with him. Fans were already picking their biases and BTS was slowly growing, of course with growth came hate. Minjung was actually able to become close to the members because of that, he sort of became a second leader in that aspect. At one point in time he had found all the members upset whether it had been hate, homesickness, or just stress and he had managed to calm them all down. Minjung, in fact, was the only member who hadn't been seen crying before by the other members. Minjung started vlogging a lot and frequently posted videos. He also started a YouTube channel in order to create a bigger connection with the fans. BTS just kept getting bigger and bigger.

Minjung's pov
We were all getting ready currently as we would be having an interview about our debut album and then a meet and greet with fans. I got dressed and walked out to the living rooms, waiting for all the boys. V walked out and gasped when he saw me. "What's wrong? Why are you gasping as if your life depended on it?" "Hyung, what are you wearing? This won't do come with me, I'll get you a different outfit." "I'm fine with what I'm wearing."

V came back into the living room and gripped my wrist. He then dragged me into his room and started to go through his closet. I just went over to his bed and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep. Just as my eyes were closing, I was hit in the face with a pile of clothes. "Put that on, it's all black like you like to wear." "But I don't want to."

After I said that V jumped on top of me and started to pull my shirt off forcefully. I tried to push him off me but he just kept coming. He eventually pushed me back onto his bed, he was straddling my waist and had my arms pinned over my head. "Change" ".......Fine"

After that he got off and I changed into his clothes that he picked out. I made sure that V wasn't in the room anymore before I changed but eventually I got dressed.

I actually didn't look bad and I walked out into the living room again

I actually didn't look bad and I walked out into the living room again. V started smiling like crazy when he saw me and I just glared at him. Suga came out of our room and looked at me before glancing back at V. He then came up to me and stared me in the eyes. "Next time I get to chose your outfit." He then left just like that and went back to our room. I just stared at him with a face of confusion and disbelief. V started laughing and I glared at him. "What's so funny?" "Oh noootthhinng." I just rolled my eyes and started playing on my phone.

Timeskip to interview

We were backstage, about to go on to be interviewed. I was in the changing room getting my make-up done, when Jimin came in with J-Hope following him with a camera. I looked at them with a confused face as they started to talk about me while they filmed me. "Okay, so here we have Cade hyung getting his make-up done for the interview. Say 'hi' hyung" J-Hope then put the camera really close to my face and I got annoyed. I looked directly into the camera, "Fuck off." Jimin gasped and J-Hope started laughing at me before they ran away. That one's definitely going to get me in trouble from Jin, oh well.