Ch. 6

Minjung's pov

It was time for my first V-live and I was honestly pretty scared. I was nervous. I mean sure, i have a you tube channel and all that jazz, but I've never done a live video. What if the fans want someone else? What if I say something stupid? I'm not even really sure what I'm supposed to do...I guess we'll just see how this goes. I started the V-live app and sat there while I waited for people to watch.

"Hello guys!! Cade here or Minjung, it doesn't really matter. Anyways just ask any questions you guys have just go ahead and ask," I smiled after saying this and instantly there were comments about how handsome I was when I smiled. I started looking through the comments for questions.

"'What is BTS working on right now?' Well right now we are working on another album, but a lot of the members are over-working themselves if you ask me, especially Suga. I barely see him any more and whenever i do its like he's avoiding me... I swear this kid is gonna give me heart issues."

"'Who are you closest with out of all the members?' Hmmmm...that's a good question. If I'm being honest, I feel like I'm not close with any of the members. I feel out of place, kinda like I don't belong in the group and personally, I don't know what to do about it..." I sighed while laying my head on my desk. after a while i looked back up at the camera and started to read the comments again. Most were people trying to encourage me and others were about how i should leave the group because I don't do anything to progress BTS as a whole. After reading those comments I wanted to just end the V-live but I knew I couldn't. I just smiled and laughed as if it wasn't a big deal and went back to reading comments.

"'Who is that behind you?' hmmmmm....I guess you guys think you can trick me or something, but you can't. You see i would know if someone was in here as the only entrance to this room is in front of me. I guess you thought i would fall for it, especially since this is the first V-live any of the BTS members have done, but it won't work. Nice try though...you should do it to the other members when they do their own V-lives."

"'Are you and Yoongi dating?' No, we aren't. Remember what I said earlier...lately it's like he's avoiding me so I honestly think he hates me and I don't know why..." As soon as I said this my door cracked open and Yoongi poked his head in. I started at him confused, mostly because I haven't seen him in forever, at least it feels like it...ever since I kissed him anyways.

"Yoongi-ah what are you doing here?"

"Can I talk to you? It's important."

"Um, yeah. Let me just say bye to Army real quick," I turned back to the camera and waved, "bye Army. I love you," and then I turned off the camera. I turned to Yoongi and waved him over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Can we talk...about the kiss?" My eyes went wide and I started to become nervous.

"Yeah, um here, take a seat." Yoongi sat down in my office chair while i sat off to the side of him.

"Listen, Hyung. I don't know how you feel about this whole situation like I do, but I don't like being played with."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you don't like me so it makes me mad that you just decided to play with my emotions by kissing me when I clearly have feelings for you."

"Yoongi-ah, trust me. I honestly like you. If I'm being honest I thought you didn't like me. From the moment we first met I thought you and I were going to hit it off and I didn't expect us to fall for one another, but here we are. Emotions don't spare people and they certainly didn't spare me because I fell for you." I stared into his eyes while saying this and he looked really shocked. I just smiled at him and soon he smiled back.

"So does this mean that we're a thing now?"

"Yoongi, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitter (fan accounts):

Omg guys did you see how sad Minjung was when he said Yoongi was avoiding him :(

Minjung: savage 24/7, doesnt smile, seen as mean

Minjung when talking about Yoongi: