Ch. 9

Minjung's POV

It's been two days since someone managed to get the video Jimin took of me and posted it...two days and Army have noticed. I have never felt this insecure in my life. A lot of fans started to post hate about how ugly I was with the scars and some even said that I should leave the group. The boys have gone out of their way for me to feel extremely welcome these past two days, and it's honestly just making me feel bad. They are going out of their way to help me when they really shouldn't have to. It's exhausting really. Recently my mind has been scrambled and I haven't been concentrating as much, not like any one will notice, but I still want to be able to provide my best to Bangtan. I need to get my head out of the gutter. I just sighed and buried my face into my pillow. Everyone is downstairs rightnow; we are supposed to be getting ready for a fansign that we have to leave for in an hour, but I don't really want to face the fans. I got up and started to get dressed in an outfit Yoongi laid out for me.

 I got up and started to get dressed in an outfit Yoongi laid out for me

I smiled at that thought...I really do like him. I pulled the outfit on and then sat back down on the bed when a knock sounded on my door.

"Who is it?"

"I'm your hope. I'm your angel. I'm-"

"Go away."

"You're no fun Hyung. Anyways, will you help me with an English with Minjung segment. I'm on v-live right now before the fansign."

"Get Namjoon." I could hear J-hope sigh as he walked away. Guess that takes care of that.

3rd person POV

J-hope sighed and walked away from Minjung's room and then looked into the camera.

"Minjung-hyung is no fun everyone, but don't worry! I have a sure fire way to get him to help us. All I have to do is get Yoongi-hyung to do it with us and Minjung will join no problem. Now I just have to find him. YOOOONNNGIII-HYYUNNG!"

"What?" Yoongi responded with an annoyed face given that J-Hope yelled for him even though he was right beside him.

"Will you do an English with Mi-"

"No" Yoongi turned around and started to walk away

"You didn't even let me finish Hyung." Jhope whined while focusing tha camera on Yoongi's retreating form.

"Fine. Finish your question."

"Would you do an English with Minjung segment with me?" J-Hope smirked knowing that Yoongi would say yes now that Minjung was involved.

"Yeah, I guess I will."

"Yay, now go get hyung from your room so we can start." J-Hope cheered as he followed closely behind Yoongi to get Minjung. Yoongi knocked on the door while J-Hope filmed from a distance hoping he would be able to catch a Mingi moment. Minjung soon opened the door looking aggravated until he laid his eyes on Yoongi. His gaze softened while looked down at the much shorter male.