"Please forgive me?"

Her lips brushed against my skin and I could feel her hot breath rattle me as she spoke. Without thinking clearly, I grabbed her hands and lifted them up from around me while standing up, spinning her around in the process.

I laughed right in her face. . .totally ruined the moment, but. . .aishhh I'm so stupid.

"I will."

She exhaled quietly in relief.

"But only if you do the SUPER JUNIOR dance with me."

She pursed her lips and frowned at me. "Jinja?!"

She crossed her arms while wearing an equally cross expression. She whisper yelled at me. "In the middle of a restaurant?! Where people are eating?!?!"

I shrugged. "Dinner AND a show. Trust me. They're getting way more than what they bargained for."

Sang-Hee looked hesitant.
I don't blame her.
This is so unlike me.

I think I've been spending WAYYY too much time with the Maknaes.

Yah, Tae, I blame you for this one.

"Trust me. Hey. YOLO, right?"

She rolled her eyes at me and slowly trudged closer to stand in line with me. "I hope you know how much I seriously despise you right now."

"Wahhh...me? What's not to love?" I started flexing, knowing full well that I probably already look like an idiot. . .and I haven't even started dancing yet. "Ready-?"

"WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIT!!!" J-Hope's voice screeched until he stood next to the oddly silent Jin.

"What?!" All three of us called back

It's funny. J-Hope's call can pierce through even the most rambunctious noise yet to exist and he still sounds no less than cheerful all the time.

"I so gotta get this on video." He pulled out his phone and started messing with it.

I groaned under my breath. "You have got to be kidding me."

Sang-Hee leaned over and whispered "Well. . .this was your idea."

"Yah! Are we gonna do this or not?" Jin snapped at us like a mother to her two misbehaving kids.

J-Hope counted us in and Sang-Hee and I began rubbing our palms together.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry..."

She didn't even get halfway through the first "sorry" before busting out into a fit of laughter. Once we finished the small piece, I sent a falsely stern look towards her.

"Hey, stob it!" Jin flicked me on the back of my neck with his fingers, causing me to retract in pain.

"Yowww! Excuji me?! What was that for, you crazy lunatic?!?!"