"Do you have a special someone in your life? A girl, perhaps?"

She bumped up against me with her shoulder teasingly. Chills ran up my spine and spread throughout my body.

"Nope! I'm also a single Pringle." My arm reached up and itched the back of my neck in thought.

"Oh..." she trailed off and looked away. I watched her cross her arms tightly over her chest and shiver.

"Are you still cold?" I asked, reaching for the hem of my hoodie. She turned to face me and smirked.

"Is that seriously your next question?"

I let out a small laugh and looked down at the ground before lifting the hoodie up over my head.

Unfortunately, my T-shirt from underneath went up along with it and I felt my stomach become exposed as a strong gust of wind struck against my skin, causing me to shiver slightly.

I successfully pulled the hoodie over my head and handed it over to Sang-Hee who was staring at me wide-eyed and mouth held agape

I smirked. "What? Is there something wrong?" I pulled the edges of my shirt down, snapping her out of her strange daze.

Aish! This girl's thirstyyyyy.

"Huh? No. Everything's fine. Actually no it's more than fine. It's fantastic baby; I'm fantastic; you're fantastic."

I chuckled heartily at her growing embarrassment to her own speedy and actually really cute answer. She shook her head and cleared her throat.

She looked down at the hoodie in her hands, finally processing what was going on around her. She lifted the hoodie up to me and pushed it towards me. I shook my head and smiled a little bit.

"Go ahead. You can put it on. You need it a lot more than me."

She brought the hoodie back in close to her chest...almost like...she was hugging it.

"Are you sure you'll be okay without it?"

I nodded. "I've got everything I need right here." I placed my hand over my heart and started pretending to "pump" it as if my heart was actually beating out of my chest. I successfully got a giggle wiggled out of her.