Chapter Twenty Nine

The wind blew through my hair messily as I made sure the coat was wrapped around me tightly. After a few minutes of talking to Luke saying that I just needed some air I had been waiting patiently for Aaron to get here.

Though I would much rather something happen and he couldn't come. I didn't want to think of anything, I just wanted to stay with the cute tin can that I was beginning to fall for if I wasn't already in love with him that was.

I chewed on my bottom lip seeing head lights flashing and I knew it had to be Aaron.

Luke had caught onto my mood when he had come home around the same time my dad had almost an hour later. But it didn't help that I was slightly freaking out knowing that he would be gone tomorrow and right now I was letting him hug and kiss me and saying that he loved me.

That had to be the worst part of this whole thing. I was a traitor, back stabber, someone that he would never forgive. I would be known as the first girl to screw him over, or to screw a robot over.

My feet kicked at the dirt sending small pebbles and dust up into the night sky. The moon was shinning and I saw that it was almost full. Tomorrow would be the full moon and I had heard that there would be a meteor shower.

Aarons car finally came to a stop infront of me and he turned his headlights off opening the window he motioned me to get in and I did so quickly.

The cold was something that I hated about the beginning of fall. Everything else was simply beautiful but the cold was something I detested almost as much as the thought of eating brussel sprouts.

"What's up buttercup?" He asked once I had sat down in the warm leather interior seat.

"Same old same old." I reported.

"Wanting to get gang banged by One Direction and 5SOS still?" He asked it seemed like we were old friends having not seen eachother in years. That was true though but we weren't old and since he had come back from Florida he had been over just recently today.

"You know it."

"Saving yourself for Niall I see."

"Or Michael from Five Seconds Of Summer. I don't really care. Which ever one I see first." I told him simply and he nodded at that answer.

"So what is your amazing plan captain?" I questioned trying to get a good look at him through the dark.

"Tomorrow night bring him out to the lake." He told me simply and I squinted at him.

"That's the plan?" I said in disbelief.

"Bring him out there and fall into the lake purposefully. If he knows you can't swim he'll try to come in after you."

"Good idea but did it ever occur to you that he has i don't know maybe a few thousands of electrical wiring all backed up and the idea of getting shot with bolts doesn't sound so amazing to me."

He frowned as if remembering that.

"Take him there and do what ever it is you do best. Lure him to the water and throw it on him. I'll be in the background to help out." He was really determined to get rid of Luke, and it would be a very painful process for him.

"How about I make him give me a piggy back ride? He has a small compartment on the back of his neck that has an off button, his memory chip and everything else."

"Why didn't you just turn him off earlier?" Aaron asked me irritated like he couldn't believe I had kept this most important of things from him.

"Aaron I can turn him off all I want it would just just shut him down for a couple hours and than maybe the back up at dads work would just turn him back on. It won't get rid of a six foot four giant boy in my house." I snapped back at him sarcastically.