Chapter Twenty

"Where the hell do you think you're going in that?" Luke yelled down at me as I raced down the stairs knowing that Aaron was waiting outside for me. Luke seemed to have split personality disorder because not even five seconds ago his mouth was opened as invisible drool poured from it with lust in his eyes and now he sounded mad.

He thought it was so easy to be rude to me and then expect an answer, he was wrong.

"Hello Nexia Rose McGarth answer me when I am asking you a question." He yelled angrily and I heard his voice right behind me as I was pushed into the front door roughly with his hands on my back. He probably already knew where I was heading off to but he didn't want to believe I would do a low blow like this especially in an outfit that was revealing as this black lace dress, one that looked like the one I wore yesterday but was tighter on my bust and shorter.

I didn't care though, it wasn't like I was in a relationship with him or anyone. I was single and the more I thought about it the more I realized I needed to have fun and enjoy life. Why buy clothes that you'd never wear? I had these dresses in my closet for months and they were brand new with the tag still on them.

"Get off Lucifer." I shrieked at him as he put more pressure into my back.

"You're going out with him dressed like this? You look like a slut, a two piece good for nothing hooker." He insulted me and I stopped moving at his words, not being able to believe that he would actually say that to me.

"You know what? You're doing a fabulous job at being not perfect but I still fucking hate you and wish that you would go back to where the hell you belong." I yelled at him angrily as I stomped my foot. "Now let me go Lucifer or I swear to god I'll deprogram you myself."

His arm still gripped my back forcefully digging into where the center of my spine was painfully and I bit my lip to hold back the shriek of pain I wanted to let out.

"Yeah that's right hurt me more, show me what being a robot is all about." I sang out remembering some song lyrics.

His arm started to lose its grip and I sighed with relief once he took it from my back.

"Nexia I'm sor-"

"Save it Lucifer. It's obvious you don't mean half the shit that comes out of your mouth. Just do me a favour and go away." I spat and turned back around. I grabbed the door handle and swung the door open as I made my way outside.

Aarons car was in the drive way and he leaned against the passengar side just like I had told him to do instead of coming up to the house. His mouth dropped open once he saw my outfit and I giggled knowing that it must be for good reasons and not bad.

"Like what you see?" I repeated his words from yesterday and all he could do was nod in my direction and I laughed at that.

"Guess what, the dress scrunches up when I sit down." I told him with a wink and his eyes lit up and his cheeks flushed at my attempt at flirting. He quickly opened the passengar door for me and I laughed going to it eagerly as I sat down. He leaned towards me and I saw his eyes rack my body provocitively and I knew that I had picked the right dress today.

"Get in you perv." He shook his head at this as he closed the door walking around the front of the car. He bumped into the hood as he was to busy staring back at me and I grinned.

It wasn't like I was doing anything bad it wasn't my fault that I was single and just wanted to have fun and hang out. Luke couldn't control me and I guess as people say I like to rebel and do the unthinkable. Aaron quickly got in on his side and stared at me for a second longer like I had grown two heads. I sighed impatiently I didn't want Luke to realize he had a few good seconds to come out here and trash Aarons car since he was to busy gawking at me.